• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clemson @ Wake Game Thread

Good Bryant Crawford is going to show up today and throw 5 sick lobs to Moore and find Key in the corner a few times, and then ice the game at the end. My hopes are up.

Fuck...blacked out here for some dumb reason..

Damn, we get a great 2nd screen and an open lob for a dunk to start the game and Craw doesn't throw it. Comes back with a nice 3 though, and Chaundee aggressive early.

I wonder how many of these steals Crawford has gotten in his career - the one where he puts his head down and runs away but then quickly spins around for a steal...

Freaking blacked out here in indy....

Blacked out on WatchESPN and don't get the local channel. Can't get FirstRow to work either. Guess I'm not watching. Cool.

Showing as blacked out for me too and Im in Winston. What local channel is this on that for some reason I dont get?

Thank God that dude can't shoot, eh? We left him wide open inside the FT line

We've lost the lead. Can we re-take it? POST YOUR THOUGHTS NOW!!!

I don’t know if I can watch Shelton Mitchell beat us. This season feels like punishment. The last decade feels like punishment.

Back