• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clemson @ Wake Game Thread

If blacked out on espn try one of the fox sports channels. It’s also online via Fox Sports Go.

Some really nice offense from the Deacs in the last few minutes.

Unfortunately they have recognize Thompson and are leaving him open on offense and going right after him on defense.

It looks like our guards are making much better, quicker decisions in the high pick and roll offense. It's making a world of difference. So many little things. An extra step toward the basket to draw a defender then kick. Screens holding just a little longer before the release. Guys sliding just a step over to set themselves up.

We look like a team looking for opportunities instead of simply going through the motions.

Last edited:
We're playing really hard on defense and taking care of the ball pretty well on offense. The turnovers we've had have been ones I can live with, especially the Moore illegal screen where he just couldn't stop in time and the close charge call against Crawford. This is fun to watch.

Starting drink #5. Cigarette number ... 10? This is where the afternoon goes wrong for lightweights like me.

Fuk yeah. We stand in danger of a halftime lead ...

I like what I'm seeing so far.
Playing much better as a team.

Awesome play by Moore on a great pass by Sarr. In the past, that's an automatic charge, but he pulled up instead of only trying for the dunk.

Lol Craw just can't resist attempting the ridiculous shot. Love the guy when he's good but good lord he craves the hero plays.

we don't need that harlem Globetrotter bullshit. Just bring it outside where we can murder 'em with a 3

Bullshit no call on a clear charge drawn by Woods there. Leads to an and one.

Sarr might as well full front. He was just carried to the basket.

I don't like lobster. I LOVE tuna fish sandwiches. Saves me a lot of $$.

Back