• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clemson @ Wake Game Thread

I don’t know if I can watch Shelton Mitchell beat us. This season feels like punishment. The last decade feels like punishment.
Not as bad of a punishment as reading RChildress posts, though.

Charge. Damn. He had an open look before ...

On a side note, funny how Shelton Mitchell is barely recognizable now compared to his near miss as a Deacon and his first (awful) year at Vandy. Just a perfect transfer candidate, used the off year to drop a bunch of weight and fix his broken shot. Solid starter now.

Not as bad of a punishment as reading RChildress posts, though.

Clemson sitting at 18-4 and #20 in the country after the decade that they’ve had also hurts.

We're closing down the three point shooters better today

We actually look like an ACC team right now. It's a battle, but we're playing with a lot more confidence and energy on both sides of the court. If we can pull this one out, I would imagine both of those would go up even more.

Can't complain that we're not trying to get the ball inside in this one... But it's making it pretty apparent that our big guys really struggle to hold position. Three steals off of decent entry passes and a couple bail-out calls or it would have been worse.

We're in the bonus. But, as I recall, we suck at FTs. Nicely done Clemson. Nicely ... done.

Refs always look like angry middle school gym teachers

Key is such a good 3 point shooter yet he never just pulls the trigger. Always a pump fake of some kind.

Woods confidence clearly a little shakey.

He's not playing very good defense either.

Back