• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clemson @ WFU - Saturday 9/24 - 12 Noon ABC

I mentioned it somewhere while watching GameDay week one but during the segment where they were talking about quarterback transfers and trying to guess where quarterbacks were this year they threw up a quarterback from Texas A&M and while trying to guess Desmond made a comment like "we'll be there in 3 weeks." I'm not sure if that changes with the loss yesterday but it seemed like a done deal when he made the comment.

Gameday will be here in NC this Saturday. Guaranteed.

Had a previous engagement that I thought that would force me to miss this game so I gave my tix to one of my kids and his dad(the only other Wake fans in my zip code) and now I don’t have that previous engagement anymore so if anybody has 2 extra tix to sell holler at me before I buy 2nd market.

Clemson-Wake is the only game between ranked undefeated teams in the next two weeks.

Conor, Les, and whoever else need to be hammering that point on Twitter and in any media they do.

Make sure when ESPN chooses to go to 3-0 Arkansas at 2-1 or 1-2 A&M or 2-1 Wisc at 3-0 OSU, people know they’re passing up one of the three games that will decide the Atlantic Division and probably the ACC.

Had a previous engagement that I thought that would force me to miss this game so I gave my tix to one of my kids and his dad(the only other Wake fans in my zip code) and now I don’t have that previous engagement anymore so if anybody has 2 extra tix to sell holler at me before I buy 2nd market.
FYI you can still buy tickets through Wake and there are still some pretty good seats available particularly on the East side and it is cheaper than stubhub

I doubt it. ESPN hates us. This goes back to when BBall Hoops GameDay skipped us for the inaugural show back in 2005 for the UNC game at the Joel. (Still don't know how they chose against us for that one).
they didn't choose against Wake Forest. They started Gameday January 22, 2005. WF hosted UNC January 15, 2005.

they didn't choose against Wake Forest. They started Gameday January 22, 2005. WF hosted UNC January 15, 2005.
They intentionally delayed premiering the show by a week so they wouldn’t have to go to Wake. True story.

They started it on the 22nd because of the NFL playoffs and wanting to have NFL Countdown on Saturday morning. The 15th was the divisional round with two Saturday games.

Kinda depends on if we beat Liberty.
Not really, I don't think they're gonna hold on announcing the game time based on us winning or not winning a game where we are 17 point faves. Of course we could lose but they'll keep the 6-day holds until later in the season when there's more uncertainty.

Liberty outcome does affect Gameday, of course

Not really, I don't think they're gonna hold on announcing the game time based on us winning or not winning a game where we are 17 point faves. Of course we could lose but they'll keep the 6-day holds until later in the season when there's more uncertainty.

Liberty outcome does affect Gameday, of course
If we lose to Liberty with Sam Hartman at QB we have far bigger problems than Gameday scheduling. Hell, with our receivers, if we lose to Liberty with my fat ass at QB, we still have bigger issues.

Texas A&M and Wisconsin just lost as similar sized faves yesterday. It's not likely but we still gotta take care of biz, and I'm confident that we will

We’ll probably be in the 8am ACCN slot

Other contender is ND UNC but ND’s loss makes that less appealing

Have they put ND on ACCN before?

ND home games are on NBC. The game is at UNC so it is part of the ACC deal and can be on ACCN.

I haven’t looked at the schedule but it seems like any ND game will be on ESPN or ABC just because.

Last edited:
Pmd you

I was curious - in 2019 6-2 Notre Dame played at 4-4 Duke in November, and the game was on ACCN at 7:30

UNC will be 3-0 when they host ND

As previously mentioned, last year there was one ACC game between two ranked teams, and it landed on ACCN

Back