• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clemson @ WFU - Saturday 9/24 - 12 Noon ABC

Caelen Carson out today.

So is Harris. Hopefully that means everyone else is available.

Dabo yukking it up with the Gameday crew, no surprise. Hopefully a little overconfident.

I believe Klemp has a bunch of DBs who are questionable and true freshmen behind them. Could really use some good fortune there.

Dabo yukking it up with the Gameday crew, no surprise. Hopefully a little overconfident.

I thought the new segment of talking to the coach pregame was supposed to be for the home team coach? Kind of a rip that they let Dabo do it on our field.

I thought the new segment of talking to the coach pregame was supposed to be for the home team coach? Kind of a rip that they let Dabo do it on our field.
Par for the course. Let’s mic up aw shucks Dabo instead of Clawson.

Mac Lain made a good point on the podcast with Gramlich. Said we scored a bunch in the 2nd half last year when Clemson still had their 1st team in (at least compared to how we had done against them the last few years). He wonders if we figured something out about how to attack them.
Your drunk if you think WF can put up 37 on this team….

Maybe Clawson told them to piss off because he has a game to coach?

Two weeks ago they had Beamer mic'd at Arkansas.

Back