• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clemson @ WFU - Saturday 9/24 - 12 Noon ABC

I reiterate and double down on my previous comment of burning down ESPN HQ if they break to fucking Aaron Judge in OT.

This is big boy stuff. Want to play for championships? Gotta beat top teams at home. OT here we come

No way we were going to chance that 4th down and give them the ball at midfield. Hartman really missed the pass to the back in the flat on that 2nd down play where he was sacked. He looked off the back and scanned the field for 2 more seconds before getting sacked

We had the ball with an elite QB, elite WRs and 5 yards needed and we punted. GTFO.

Such a beta way to end this game.

I wonder what team aspect makes you more likely to win with college OT rules, kicker accuracy?

OT is the ultimate test of a team with a questionable goal line offense which is a reason to be more aggressive on that last possession.

We had the ball with an elite QB, elite WRs and 5 yards needed and we punted. GTFO.

Such a beta way to end this game.
Considering the options go as following,
Faced with a 4th and 5
4/10 with 3rd down conversions
The entire game on the line most likely based on the outcome of that decision.
Potentially going to OT for another possession.

I’d say punting might possibly have given a better chance to win vs trying to convert on 4th and 5.

Back