• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clinton Email Problem

This is just trolling, right?

As if being from a two parent household makes a person more likely to be conservative or not.

Unless you hate math, the statistics show being from a two parent household makes people less likely to be dependent upon the government. I hear some parties are in favor of reducing dependence upon the government.

Should states author new Defense of Marriage Acts that make it harder for couples to divorce? Perhaps forced marriages between parents at the birth of a child?

Unless you hate math, the statistics show being from a two parent household makes people less likely to be dependent upon the government. I hear some parties are in favor of reducing dependence upon the government.

Reducing dependence on the government will create two parent households.

Reducing dependence on the government will create two parent households.

Reducing single parent households in favor of two parent households will reduce dependence on government. But let's spend our time playing golf, getting worked by Iran and picking the UCONN women instead. You don't get to be the best President ever sitting around trying to solve problems; you certainly don't get out of the Dem primary telling people that statistics overwhelming prove that their behaviors are the single most important factor in their ability to provide for themselves and their families.

Last edited:
you know someone's scraping the barrel when they throw in a "play golf" when referring to the president

OK, that's fine and all, but that doesn't answer my question.

Some of the biggest "takers" from the federal government are red states (the deep south, primarily) and they don't vote Democrat by and large. So I don't think your point has any merit what-so-ever.

you know someone's scraping the barrel when they throw in a "play golf" when referring to the president

Obama is a God. We will forever be indebted to him. Check that, because of him. Either way.

non-payers-by-state.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

All those people reliant on the government! Damn single parent Democrats!

Reducing single parent households in favor of two parent households will reduce dependence on government. But let's spend our time playing golf, getting worked by Iran and picking the UCONN women instead.

You must have missed where Republicans cut funding for welfare programs at every chance and add restrictions to welfare programs at every turn.

images

Those aren't races.

so tiresome. Would someone attacking Obama for not looking like them and insisting they might be a foreigner or muslim prompt one to call that person a racist? honestly its like chasing my tail. what did I say on the last two pages that anyone would be so opposed to.

What did anyone say on the last two pages that you are so opposed to?

so tiresome. Would someone attacking Obama for not looking like them and insisting they might be a foreigner or muslim prompt one to call that person a racist? honestly its like chasing my tail. what did I say on the last two pages that anyone would be so opposed to.

I can't decipher what you wrote, but regardless, I'm opposed to the claim that Muslims and foreigners are races.

statistics overwhelming prove that their behaviors are the single most important factor in their ability to provide for themselves and their families.

This statement is the cornerstone of the trickle-up propaganda machine. It must be driven home relentlessly. Blaming the middle and working classes for their ever-diminishing economic strength, as the coffers of the 1% are filled at historically unprecedented rates, is absolutely critical.

Middle-class rubes delivering this message for them against their own best-interests is icing on the cake.

Last edited:
WHY ARE YOU ALL ON HERE WASTING TIME INSTEAD OF FIGHTING FOR MANDATORY MARRIAGE WHEN PEOPLE HAVE CHILDREN? If everyone is married almost all our issues will be resolved.

WHY ARE YOU ALL ON HERE WASTING TIME INSTEAD OF FIGHTING FOR MANDATORY MARRIAGE WHEN PEOPLE HAVE CHILDREN? If everyone is married almost all our issues will be resolved.

How about the US Department of Matchmaking?

Haha. I pulled that up on YouTube when I posted and it just came up and I'm listening to it now.

I also like ObamaDate.com and Match.gov.

Back