• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clinton Email Problem

I always assumed Rove slept his way to the top.

I don't think Bush is dumb, btw, but I do think that he relied on trusting those around him a bit too much for his own good. But you don't graduate from the Harvard Business School if you are a dummy.

I don't think Bush is dumb, btw, but I do think that he relied on trusting those around him a bit too much for his own good. But you don't graduate from the Harvard Business School if you are a dummy.

Also, he won the Presidency. Twice.

But I agree with JHMD, the real thing I want to see the liberals on here defend is why Obama hasn't spent 100% of his time and effort waging a war on single-parent households.

But I agree with JHMD, the real thing I want to see the liberals on here defend is why Obama hasn't spent 100% of his time and effort waging a war on single-parent households.

You'd have to believe he wanted that problem solved. He doesn't. It's a very useful problem to his party.

You'd have to believe he wanted that problem solved. He doesn't. It's a very useful problem to his party.

This is just trolling, right?

As if being from a two parent household makes a person more likely to be conservative or not.

I know. He has to make sure that his party can withstand the increasing percentage of white males in the country who are going to just keep voting for the GOP. If the number of white guys in the country weren't going up the GOP might be in serious trouble making their base broader and continuing to have widespread appeal over the next couple of decades.

Oh....wait.

Also, Al Gore and John Kerry were awful candidates. Not Dukakis bad, but still bad.

Yeah. Those three and Mondale are worse than the Republicans have nominated in my lifetime.

Yeah. Those three and Mondale are worse than the Republicans have nominated in my lifetime.

This post got me thinking about Bob Dole and John McCain, and it occurred to me that both were from a generation before the sitting president at the time of their run (and their opponents). Bob Dole (WWII/greatest generation) ran against the first baby boomer president, while McCain (silent generation) also went up against a baby boomer. Has the presidency ever gone backward in time with respect to generations? If not, then I think you could make an argument that both of those picks are pretty terrible in that they tried to buck historical trends. Also, I would apologize for derailing the thread, but...two-parent muslim households.

This post got me thinking about Bob Dole and John McCain, and it occurred to me that both were from a generation before the sitting president at the time of their run (and their opponents). Bob Dole (WWII/greatest generation) ran against the first baby boomer president, while McCain (silent generation) also went up against a baby boomer. Has the presidency ever gone backward in time with respect to generations? If not, then I think you could make an argument that both of those picks are pretty terrible in that they tried to buck historical trends. Also, I would apologize for derailing the thread, but...two-parent muslim households.

That's why I would have those nominations right before the four Democrats above. They were great legislators and statesmen, but not presidential candidates which was evidenced by the personality shifts they underwent in order to win the nomination.

Also, I would apologize for derailing the thread, but...two-parent muslim households.

Your insistence on mocking this serious problem in America shows the type of unwillingness that conservatives have when attempting to deal with the issue. Shame on you DeacinBama.

so, the State Dept. was hacked b/c of a power outage that lasted a few minutes. more or less secure than the clinton personal server?

so, the State Dept. was hacked b/c of a power outage that lasted a few minutes. more or less secure than the clinton personal server?

Do you have a link ITC? I'm curious how someone hacked an electronic device without power.

Back