• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CMM and Rountree now 4 star, top 100 on Scout

People picking BC ahead of us doesn't actually change my perception of the team or Bz. It's a stupid prediction IMO. Now if BC actually finishes ahead of us Bz should be canned immediately regardless of any repercussions to our program.

Our roster has led basketball gurus to pick us behind BC which has like 5 points returning.

It's only May. The real "gurus" haven't done shit for research at this point. Especially not into the smallest school/last place team.

dv7, I'm afraid being a board mogul has made you part of the establishment. No more pos reg for me.

BBD, just having a look ahead since I did my Acc research yesterday. I'm a bit more concerned because I see a lot of teams getting breakthrough type recruits. We need a big timer or two.

BBD, just having a look ahead since I did my Acc research yesterday. I'm a bit more concerned because I see a lot of teams getting breakthrough type recruits. We need a big timer or two.

No, it's cool. We have been assured by our local self-appointed basketball savant that it's normal for coaches to not land a big name recruit in their first two classes.

(And as much as I'm excited about 'Tree in particular and CMM as well, neither were big names when they committed.)

Yeah, the TOC might give us an idea if they have top 65 potential. Who's going to check them out?

Md. has J.Anderson. NCState has T.Graham. Uva has E. Nolte and VaT has M.Harrell these guys have more stick than we do currently.

Anderson is waffling, isn't he? And I wouldn't call Harrell a "breakthrough type" recruit.

Who gives a shit whether we're landing "breakthrough type" recruits?

The main reason we're currently in the basement is due to the fact many of these "breakthrough type" recruits heralded by recruiting gurus and message board experts were in reality "breakthrough type" busts.

Give me players. Period.

And if Bzz doesn't land and/or develop 'em he will be out on his ass in short order.

Anderson recommitted last I heard. Colonel the Nba is calling the shots and is the main problem. Unlike many of the Bz fans, I study other teams and know our competitive status is dire. I'm sure you know better.

Anderson is waffling, isn't he? And I wouldn't call Harrell a "breakthrough type" recruit.

Well if you don't want to list Anderson then 2011's G.Faust is back in the fold for Md. and VaT has an impressive haul in 2011 led by top 30 SF D.F-S. My point is our 2012 class is not enough to improve our competitive position in the ACC. We might get to the middle of the pack in 2012-13 if we are fortunate for a change.

Wow, J.Anderson just announced for UVa. The Cavs are getting some real talent. I expect James Johnson who reshirted to be a impact player for them this season. He's a real banger.

Back