• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CMM and Rountree now 4 star, top 100 on Scout

Washington now 3 star, 24th ranked Center as well.

Good to have all our guys on the map. Center has to be the position where stars are least correlative to performance. I suspect guard is the most.

Yeah the number 21 center is 100th on the list, so Washington didn't miss by much.

I saw this when I woke up. Great news, only problem is you posted this while I was writing my post so know we have 2 threads and I don't know how to delete mine unless a mod wants to.

Awesome. Noticed that Jankovic tumbled down the rankings, as well.

Great news!

In other news, I kind of like seeing Indiana clean up with their 2012 class. It will be fun when they're good again.

CMM is #74 and Rountree #82. Awesome.

Our top targets, Adam Woodbury and Stephan Jankovich are #65 and #84 respectively.

Our top misses, Ogbueze, Archdiacono and Harrell are #29, #39, and #41 respectively.

We're listed for #s 5,8,19,20,21,23, and 25 among others. Not that we'll land any of them, (and those offer lists are suspect), but there goes the theory that we're not at least trying to land 4 and 5-star talent.

That's step 1.
Step 2, land some. We're on our way to that as well.
Step 3, land more. Hopefully in progress.
Step 4, repeat steps 2 and 3. That's what we'll need to see to improve as much as we would like.

Great news, and a job well done by the staff. Now reel in a big-time rebounder/space eater and we'll be ready to go.

I don't know if you call anyone a miss who doesn't make a visit.

What's odd about Scout's statements about Rountree is that in every video I've seen of the kid his ballhandling is one of his main strengths. They say it's a weakness.

I think Jankovic is going to suck... would much rather focus on a lower ranked tough big guy.

Back