• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CNBC: Treasury's financial intel unit to turn over financial records for Trump-Russia

Frankly, I never liked the minister Obama sat in church with and had baptize his kids. Wright had some radical, hateful anti- American sermons for a Christian. Whoo Lordy! Honestly Obama was raised in the Muslim faith but his conversion to Christianity was probably BS so he could be more electable. President Obama ran as far as possible from wright after it was made public he was ministered by that jerk. Also, could you stop with anybody that disagreed with Obama is a racist. That crap really made it hard to criticize a sitting President.

I'm not black so I can't speak for African Americans but Obama didn't come from the south. He was a priviliged child and the only poverty he saw was in Chicago and he bailed out of there and never looked back. Sure he was black and white in skin, but seriously so was Condi, and Carson, and Lewis, and JC Watts, waters and many others who came from humble beginnings and made something of their lives out of dreadful situations. Just saying.

lol

KARLLLL,

You left out Lewis and Carlson.

So JC was priviliged? Condi talks about her parents but not being wealthy. Did she not experience discrimination as a black female? Really? I wonder why nobody said a word in defense of her when Rutgers went beserko when she was scheduled to give the commencement speech. She bowed out gracefully with a beautifully written letter so not to spoile their day. Where were all the calls for RACIST?? A black female told to get lost and not one loud mouth activist said a word. Why? Female and Black. Not a word.

She wasn't booed because she is a black female. She was booed for lying to the American public to send heroes to their deaths and horrible injuries in a war of choice. This is just like others of the Bush Cabal have been booed for doing the same.

Not being wealthy is not the same as not being poor. She moved to Denver in HS (and went to a private HS) when her dad was given a job to be an assistant dean of a university. That's absolutely not how you portrayed her financial upbringing.

JC Watts was very well known in his community. Again, you were wrong.

I also notice you are dropping your Obama was a Muslim lie.

You are also dropping you Clinton Foundation bullshit, but you led with all of these false statements. Why do you post so many things that have been proven to be totally false?

He is doing a pretty good job? What color is the sky in your world?

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I know he's disgusting I know. So for all his disgusting crooked failures the guy got elected. So now we hang him for what? Why don't you let him hang himself. He's doing a pretty good job. If this Russia thing connects somehow maybe he's out.

i want him investigated 100%, and i am not a big backer of the Russia collusion. there is enough "smoke" for the investigation, despite what all the Reps are saying. i mean we have paid for a number of investigations, and more investigations, and more investigations into Hillary. why should there not be one into Trump when there is so much circumstantial data? because he is trustworthy?!?!

he has been sued over 100 times since inauguration...how many times has he already claimed immunity because he is president?

I know the reason Rutgers didn't want Condi. However, you cannot tell me that any other black female would be defended by the ACLU or one African American OR woman would cry racism? Not one? unreal

If anything, the Rutgers situation proved she was be treated exactly like the white males who had done what she did. She got absolute and total equality. She was treated on the basis of what she did not the color of her skin or her gender.

You sill haven't answered why you post abject lies like:

Obama was a Muslim.
The Clinton killed people.
The Clinton Foundation is not above board.
Condi Rice was not middle class or above.
JC Watt's family was poor.

These are just this morning.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY A WASTE IF TIME. WTF AM I EVEN DOING HERE? YOURE A BUNCH OF VULTURES. YOU CANT PROVE HAVE THE CRAP YOU POST HERE ON A DAILY BASIS. IM GETTING HAMMERED FOR THIS SHIT? I NEED TEN PEOPLE DOING RESEARCH WITH ME TO KEEP UP WITH HALF OF YOUR BS

that's what she said

Trump pizza was delicious! He's not Italian. Never work in New York. Yep okay wishy washy is a word my mother used. He's a fucking slimeball. Why isn't he in jail for all this stuff? He's is President now! Shocker! The bar has been lowered. I'd say Kayne West could make a run and win. The next president will be a pop star. People hate politicians. This is where we are going. The rock is running. Seriously. No joke. Pick your favorite reality star folks!

I think Bill Clinton beats Trump in the P---y grabbing. Just MHO.

I'm 100% voting for the Rock if he indeed runs. I will not research a single policy and could give a shit which ticket he runs out. Hell, I'll campaign for him. Need to make this happen. He'll be dropping peoples elbows all over N Korea.

Guaranteed he can take his shirt off and win win win without opening his mouth. Give some of the smart asses a round here a run for their money. Suck that beer gut in men.

I honestly can't think of a scenario where the rock loses.

KARLLLLL,

You're a riot.

ChristL68 recommended some reading regarding the Clinton foundation. I have read some of it this morning and posted what I've learned so far.

If you read the audacity of hope, obama started in a catholic school and transferred to a Muslim school from ages 6-10. Wouldn't you think in an interfaith marriage (2) there may be a conflict of faith? What's wrong with being a Muslim? What's wrong with having 2 Muslim fathers? What's wrong with not growing up in a religious household later in life and choosing finding your own spiritual guidance?

Did you find Jeremiah Wright to be a good example of Christian values?

I don't believe Condi Rice was above middle class. I believe she experienced the same racism as all blacks unfortunately did in the south and elsewhere during her childhood.

I believe JC WATTS was from a modest family

YOU DIDNT ABSWER ME KARLLLLL

LEWIS
CARSON
GOWDY AIDS

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY A WASTE IF TIME. WTF AM I EVEN DOING HERE? YOURE A BUNCH OF VULTURES. YOU CANT PROVE HAVE THE CRAP YOU POST HERE ON A DAILY BASIS. IM GETTING HAMMERED FOR THIS SHIT? I NEED TEN PEOPLE DOING RESEARCH WITH ME TO KEEP UP WITH HALF OF YOUR BS

ANSWER MY QUESTIONS KARL.

THE STUPIDIEST QUESTION AND I COULD GIVE A SHIT. DOES GOWDY HAVE AIDS? FOR THE TENTH TIME

I

I never said Gowdy has HIV/AIDS. Why would you ask me such a stupid question? His Benghazi inquisition (after seven other investigations) proved him to be a total partisan hack.

You post total BS. When called on it, you either blame others, change the subject or drop it. You never respond to why post such disproven lies over and over again.

All blacks face racism, but your first post portrayed Condi Rice as being disadvantaged when she clearly wasn't. You also stated that Rutgers treated her that way because she is a black woman. This is also totally false. She was treated like all the other senior liars who sent us to war in Iraq War. Without the lies she and other Bushies told, it's extremely likely there is no ISIS as they didn't exist until our immoral war in Iraq.

As to "believing", JC Watts came from a "modest family", you are simply wrong. He came from a prominent family in his town. His father was well known and well respected. His father even ran for statewide office. It's wrong to "believe" and propose things that are simply false. You have no right to create "facts" or beliefs that are empirically proven to be false.

Obama openly, clearly and without any qualifications denounced Rev. Wright. But that's not good enough for you.

As to Carson and John Lewis (polar opposites), yes they came poverty. But you also said Rice and Watts were poor. You also said Obama was "privileged". The last three assertions are flat out FALSE. If you make false assertions, you will be called on doing so.

As to Obama "attending a Muslim school from ages 6-10", that is simply a LIE told by RWers who hate him and can brainwash people like you. "From ages six to ten, Obama attended local Indonesian-language schools: Santo Fransiskus Asisi (St. Francis of Assisi) Catholic School for two years and Besuki Public School for one and a half years, supplemented by English-language Calvert School homeschooling by his mother".

You have no reason to be indignant when you continually post false, RW talking points.

KARLLLLL,

You're a riot.

ChristL68 recommended some reading regarding the Clinton foundation. I have read some of it this morning and posted what I've learned so far.

If you read the audacity of hope, obama started in a catholic school and transferred to a Muslim school from ages 6-10. Wouldn't you think in an interfaith marriage (2) there may be a conflict of faith? What's wrong with being a Muslim? What's wrong with having 2 Muslim fathers? What's wrong with not growing up in a religious household later in life and choosing finding your own spiritual guidance?

Did you find Jeremiah Wright to be a good example of Christian values?

I don't believe Condi Rice was above middle class. I believe she experienced the same racism as all blacks unfortunately did in the south and elsewhere during her childhood.

I believe JC WATTS was from a modest family

YOU DIDNT ABSWER ME KARLLLLL

LEWIS
CARSON
GOWDY AIDS

ANSWER MY QUESTIONS KARL.

THE STUPIDIEST QUESTION AND I COULD GIVE A SHIT. DOES GOWDY HAVE AIDS? FOR THE TENTH TIME

I

NO LOUIE THE CRANK. IVE ASKED KARL TEN TIMES TO ANSWER THE QUESTION BECAUSE HE IS HELL BENT ON POSTING LIES. IT WAS POSTED HE HAS AIDS. IF ITS A LIE I WOULD LIKE KARLLLLLL TO SAY SO.

GO INSULT SOMEONE ELSE OR GO BACK TO YOUR PEDASTIL

holy shit

hey, remember this PM you sent me?

He will be upset that I'm even on these boards and mentioning him while ranting like a lunatic and others calling me a molester and all kinds of stuff. I can't do something so stupid. It's not right and I made a huge mistake. The moderators who are collecting money KNOW FOR A FACT I am real. You can verify it with them. I just need to get my embarrassing posts deleted and get lost.

i for one am just glad you decided to stop "ranting like a lunatic"

He could lose if he has bad AIDeS like riscdeac. Just look at what it has done to her, all that AIDeS.

Because it was obviously sarcasm to show you how ridiculous your posts are. That posters object was to make a point with humor versus you simply posting BS.

Last edited:
OMG I didn't say you said he has aids. Holy shit. I asked you for the 12th time. Someone posted he has aids. Do you know if that's true? Holy shit. Then if it's not the person lied. Duh I'm just wondering if you can find more liars out of 60,000 posts?

Yes, and he contracted it in the process of the 5 hookers that he killed.

And if you believe that...........

Back