• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Co-DPOY in SEC comes out

LOL. You guys are a bunch of fools. You're so comfortable on your little groupthink, circle-jerk board that anything that comes along to ruffle your feathers totally fucks your world up.

"Rawr! I am uncomfortable with your assertion and therefore I will disparage you and your statements about your own discomfort!"

You'd all be better served to think outside the box every now and then.

images

LOL. You guys are a bunch of fools. You're so comfortable on your little groupthink, circle-jerk board that anything that comes along to ruffle your feathers totally fucks your world up.

"Rawr! I am uncomfortable with your assertion and therefore I will disparage you and your statements about your own discomfort!"

You'd all be better served to think outside the box every now and then.

Haha. The guy uncomfortable with a gay character on TV and hates when sports writers talk about anything other than sports says we need to think outside the box.

The weird thing about ELC is he's this heavy metal, slut banging, bro's bro but still has these little old lady sensibilities of "how dare you talk about that in public??"

He also loves to give himself cover with the whole "I agree with the ends, but the means are FUCKING STUPID" just so he can keep his cute little contrarian Me Against the World status.

Once again, making assumptions is not your strong suit. I'm no prude. That's well established. Nor do I think people just need to shut up and never discuss things and live in the closet forever. That too is well established. One can be who I am and still find that Dale Hansen is out of line and be tired of the media's constant onslaught of gay acceptance into every facet of our lives. The word overkill exists for a reason.

Let's put it this way. Have you ever had one of your friends talk way too much about a certain topic or thing going on in their lives and think that it was TMI or somehow not something that you wanted to hear about all the time?

Yeah...being scared of gay people and their vast agenda is not what I would call revolutionary outside the box thinking. It's the same thing my grandmother talks about and she is 95.

elc is on the side of history. one day we'll all have our eyes opened to the "gay agenda."

Haha. The guy uncomfortable with a gay character on TV and hates when sports writers talk about anything other than sports says we need to think outside the box.

Please name the gay character who I said made me uncomfortable on TV. I didn't because there is not one. I specifically addressed the pervasiveness of it on TV. "The question is how pervasive it is perceived to be." Emphasis on that part about "perceived to be," because that word is very specific. Your and my perceptions are different on this matter, clearly.

Thinking outside the box does not equal getting on a TV sportscast and going on a moral tirade about something you don't cover.

Dale Hansen doesn't cover the NFL?

Seriously, I think you need to watch it again.

Yeah...being scared of gay people and their vast agenda is not what I would call revolutionary outside the box thinking. It's the same thing my grandmother talks about and she is 95.

Again, not what I said.

I'm starting to think that being full-hilt gay rights makes one a failure at reading comprehension because that have been a lot of false statements and assumptions about what I said or believe in this thread.

Thinking outside the box in this case means detaching yourselves from your little emotional bandwagons for a bit and attempt to break down your preconceptions about those you disagree with on certain matters. And don't take as gospel something one of your friends said or linked on Facebook just because the endgame is in line with your own.

I just think it is funny that you think being opposed to the "gay agenda" and not "full-hilt gay rights" means you are detached from group think and are outside the box. Again, this is the same thing my 95 year old grandmother thinks and most in her generation. You are not outside the box you are behind the times.

Again, not what I said.

I'm starting to think that being full-hilt gay rights makes one a failure at reading comprehension because that have been a lot of false statements and assumptions about what I said or believe in this thread.

Thinking outside the box in this case means detaching yourselves from your little emotional bandwagons for a bit and attempt to break down your preconceptions about those you disagree with on certain matters. And don't take as gospel something one of your friends said or linked on Facebook just because the endgame is in line with your own.

You against the world buddy. It has to be everyone else.

Is it possible to become gay from watching modern family?

Asking for a friend

Is it possible to become gay from watching modern family?

Asking for a friend

Next time, just tell Moon to use one of his many parodies. But you're still a good friend to do that.

And just for the record, ELC, is this really your position (one of at least)? "One can be who I am... and be tired of the media's constant onslaught of gay acceptance into every facet of our lives."

Again, not what I said.

So before Ellen and Will and Grace were on TV, was being full-hilt gay rights outside the box? How many gay characters on TV shows put that perspective in the box? Are you the political equivalent of a hipster?

So before Ellen and Will and Grace were on TV, was being full-hilt gay rights outside the box? How many gay characters on TV shows put that perspective in the box? Are you the political equivalent of a hipster?

Maybe Luddite hipster.

ELC (or any RW wacko) has yet to define what "the gay agenda" includes. Well?

Back