• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coach K whines again, drops F-bomb at fans

lolololololol

that's hilarious, didn't see a picture or anything until just now

Duke's defense was LOL bad on that last inbounds play. Henderson just let Johnson go and no one picked him up. No screen or anything.

Listening to Vitale and Patrick slob Duke's knob for the first few minutes, knowing what the outcome is going to be, is great. Credit to Vitale, though - he said to look for Johnson on the inbounds play.

Half-hearted court rush by some of the Wake fans.

Um, that may be one of the most organized court stormings that I have ever seen. Look at the arena security and how well they protected Duke and the handshake line. What the fuck is K whining about?

No kidding. Wow.

UNC fan got instantly banned for posting this picture on the Duke site. Why let truth get in the way of a good story?

uva-duke-postgame.jpg

that is hilarious. What a whiny kunt.

Um, that may be one of the most organized court stormings that I have ever seen. Look at the arena security and how well they protected Duke and the handshake line. What the fuck is K whining about?
I mean they did have pretty much all game to prepare for the storming of the court.

I think K must have forgotten that we live in the age of instant video.

Here is a video looks to be from the same area, and you can clearly see the security wall and all the dook players walking off with no fans anywhere near them. What a wanker!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXC4f72UEzo

Actually toward the end it looks like they did not block off the tunnel well enough. Can't really see exactly what's happening, but the fans shooting the video are yelling "Look at this, aw, poor you, Mike!" I'm guessing that's what Ratface was talking about. Still a whiny cock. All he had to do was wait a few seconds for them to clear it.

Glad to see the old Coach K is back in form- I've missed him these last few years while he has been on his best behavior.

He is right though. Somebody is going to get hurt one of these days, a la Monica Seles and we are going to look back at security and wonder why we didn't do things like the SEC did. When Miami beat Duke earlier in the season, Larranaga went to K earlier in the game, said they would fore go the final handshake and get them off the court as they knew the students were rushing the court. They had the presence of mind to think security first.

This is the highlight of my basketball season so far...Coach K just looks like a complete and epic whiner and pantywaist now.

Another observation: At the beginning, Duke's guys don't seem the least bit concerned as far as getting off the court quickly. If security is such a big concern, how about you tell your guys to pick up the pace a bit when getting off the court? I'm not saying sprint, but a couple of those guys look like Jamaal Levy walking to class (anyone who was at WFU from 01-05 should get that reference).

I don't think any of the ACC teams are going to get in the final 4 this year. Duke could but i dont see that happening.

This is going to be one of the more unpredictable tournaments in recent history. A team like Miami is a great example - they're going to get a high seed and depending on matchups, they could either go to the Final Four or get upset in the first round.

I don't respect him because he started J Kidd over CP3 in the 2008 Olympics.

Asshole.

There was a thread a few months ago where people talked about how much they respected K. Those people were wrong. (Those two sentences back-to-back sound very rjkarl-esque... I like it).

He's a great basketball coach because he recruits elite talent. But I don't respect him one damn bit.

I lost my respect for K a long time ago. One time I watched a reporter ask him about Redick's shooting slump, and K tore the guy a new one claiming there was no slump, humiliating the guy so badly that he left the room. Then the game when K started his walk-ons and had them dry-hump CP3 and Co. for the first five minutes.

These videos are just painful to watch.

It's videos like this that show the power of good coaching. Teague comes in and even attributes the W to Dino. Haven't heard that in a while.

I don't get it. That's like the most protection I've ever seen for a team. At no point in that video is anybody remotely close to a Duke player other than a UVA player.

Back