• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coaching Search Digest *Welcome Coach Manning!**

Tubby? I guess Goodman got a list that was a mix of this year and the one from 2010.

YEAH TUBBY SMITH!!!!!!

(I kid....I kid...)

And probably for good reason. I recall poster's saying Wellman looked to Davidson as the model for our basketball team. If that is true I do not think Wake will be able to be competitive in the ACC. Wellman is not gonna back down from all the culture bs he started spouting after firing Dino. And a lot of people, even on here, still buy into it, but mainly the people around him and Ron himself now firmly believe it. I'm sure Shaka doesn't want to have to deal with Ron constantly vetoing his recruits because they might not be a good fit for the Wake Forest Way.

I hope he drops this topic since BUZZ is gone. I assume he was worried about what happened in the past and he continually states it to reaffirm himself and Hatch while taking passive agrressive swipes at DINO. Or put differently, it allowed him to feel good about the loses, because he had great culture :)

OGB, please include this on the front page. Marquette is out of the Smart sweepstakes.

Gary Parrish ‏@GaryParrishCBS 1m
VCU's Shaka Smart will not, despite recent speculation, be the next head coach of Marquette, a source has told @CBSSports. Story coming ...

OGB, please include this on the front page. Marquette is out of the Smart sweepstakes.

Gary Parrish ‏@GaryParrishCBS 1m
VCU's Shaka Smart will not, despite recent speculation, be the next head coach of Marquette, a source has told @CBSSports. Story coming ...

talladega-nights-baby-jesus-photo.jpg

I hope he drops this topic since BUZZ is gone. I assume he was worried about what happened in the past and he continually states it to reaffirm himself and Hatch while taking passive agrressive swipes at DINO. Or put differently, it allowed him to feel good about the loses, because he had great culture :)

When Dino called me about the affair rumors on this board, he told me that he would have "Dr. Hatch" call me to confirm those rumors were not true, if I wished.

In hindsight, I should have taken him up on that offer.

Shaka is my obvious favorite but Archie Miller wouldn't be a huge disappointment.

How many things does Miller's team do that our team has not done for years?

Assuming Dayton's play reflects their coaching, I would be happy with Archie.

Back