• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cold War Spy Mafia Game Thread: GAME OVER CIVS WIN

Nothing about the umbrella here.

a poison-tipped umbrella is a weapon. people are overthinking this.

@manning were you given your handle? apologies if you already addressed this.

A productive day for the motherland! 30000 tons of crops were produced and 88000 widgets. Glad our sleepy factory worker finally punched in.

I hope gooner used the shotgun and died lmao. I used the umbrella on gouda

Jhawk got lucky and found enough snake skins to not only get information on but also use both his weapons.

But he does get tabled for now.

he gave the defective shotgun to gooner and used the umbrella on gouda.

Regardless, rommy confirmed him. He's not doing that for mafia teammate.

This a dumb discussion.

this is a game of deceit given its about spies

it is plausible that rommy is a civ recruiter, recruited manning, and that mafia manning was told about this attempted recruitment and used that information in the thread.

@rommy, did you get any notification that your recruitment was successful OTHER than from manning in the game thread?

Oh, I bet you chubbed up a little bit when you got put in the English cafe.

giphy.gif

this is a game of deceit given its about spies

it is plausible that rommy is a civ recruiter, recruited manning, and that mafia manning was told about this attempted recruitment and used that information in the thread.

@rommy, did you get any notification that your recruitment was successful OTHER than from manning in the game thread?

yeah it's verified. we're not in a 'Nam game that you wrote. It aint bastard

hahahahha

1) stop fucking demanding things of me; this is getting really fucking weird and creepy
2) I don't even know if that is allowed to do

1) Im not in the London chatzy
2) Your grasp of "gaining information" to use a power suggests to me you're not in a chatzy

Back