• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cold War Spy Mafia Game Thread: GAME OVER CIVS WIN

so do we know what the structure of this game might be? is there a post # someone has laid that out in? trying to decide whether it's worth reading back on gooner

wait, manning killed both of our civs last night? hahahaha

if true then there wasnt a mafia kill. I think its more likely i double tapped gouda. Honestly if i get shit for this im sorry but i had to get gooner back for the rick and morty game. lmao and i hope to god he used the shotgun

1) Im not in the London chatzy
2) Your grasp of "gaining information" to use a power suggests to me you're not in a chatzy

Wait, so you wanted me to copy/paste something from the London chatzy that you couldn't even verify as truthful?

What kind of fuckery is this?

Wait, so you wanted me to copy/paste something from the London chatzy that you couldn't even verify as truthful?

What kind of fuckery is this?

The kind where i get to see your panties in a bunch for literally no reason at all. Which is information enough for me.

wait, manning killed both of our civs last night? hahahaha

and he keeps bragging about it now that he's been recruited to the town

but manning and rommy are tied together now, so we have to give them the benefit of the doubt, I say.

in fact... i have an announcement to make...

i have no idea

So I’m a civ recruiter as well. I successfully recruited DV7 last night. I’m a civ and he’s a confirmed civ.

I know my nationality, so I’m assuming that if you’re truly a civ recruiter, you’re my counterpart on the other nation.

So I’m a civ recruiter as well. I successfully recruited DV7 last night. I’m a civ and he’s a confirmed civ.

I know my nationality, so I’m assuming that if you’re truly a civ recruiter, you’re my counterpart on the other nation.

Well there is some utility then. I'm british

i went from enjoying this game to hating it in like the span of 2 posts.

ok so occam says:

rommy
manning
bym
dv7

are all civs

im not a fan of duff, but i admittedly haven't paid enough attention. i need to get to the end of the workday and then go take an hour-long shit so i can brownkey us to a maf lynch

Vote Count, 1 hr left in day:

Dv7 - 2 (jman, gat)
Mako - 2 (manning, bym)
Manning - 1 (mako)
Redwing - 1 (d14)

YTV - 10 others

ok so occam says:

rommy
manning
bym
dv7

are all civs

I've got it like this:

2. Bym - clear
3. Redwing
5. SD3
7. D14
9. Jman – clear
10. Manning - clear
12. goaliemom
13. dv7 - clear
14. Mako – civ lean
15. jtp
16. Ryala – clear
17. Duff
18. GAT - clear
19. Rommy - clear
20. PhDeac – civ lean

and he keeps bragging about it now that he's been recruited to the town

but manning and rommy are tied together now, so we have to give them the benefit of the doubt, I say.

in fact... i have an announcement to make...

im only bragging about the gooner one lol, the gouda one was awful and shouldn't have used it

Back