• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cold War Spy Mafia Game Thread: GAME OVER CIVS WIN

I've got it like this:

2. Bym - clear
3. Redwing
5. SD3
7. D14
9. Jman – clear
10. Manning - clear
12. goaliemom
13. dv7 - clear
14. Mako – civ lean
15. jtp
16. Ryala – clear
17. Duff
18. GAT - clear
19. Rommy - clear
20. PhDeac – civ lean

Where did I miss ryala being clear? or is the assumption that he was the absent factory worker?

I've got it like this:

2. Bym - clear
3. Redwing
5. SD3
7. D14
9. Jman – clear
10. Manning - clear
12. goaliemom
13. dv7 - clear
14. Mako – civ lean
15. jtp
16. Ryala – clear
17. Duff
18. GAT - clear
19. Rommy - clear
20. PhDeac – civ lean

Cool I am civ too so that should help narrow down the list

who the fuck is big dick bowser in chat? im tim duncan

Where did I miss ryala being clear? or is the assumption that he was the absent factory worker?

tell me what you get for getting accurate production information, Mr Li, and i'll tell you why ryala is clear.

I am an East German spy that was recruitable. I've been in both cafes/chatzys.

example from London Cafe:
Tim Duncan: dv7 is a dumb shit

UMMM RUDE TIM DUNCAN. I got high with you once and that shit AIN'T FUCKING COOL, bro.

Example from Moscow Cafe:

John Galt: Hey Rommy, are you in here?
Clay Bertrand Shaw: Gloop reads like Rommy to me

I hope this makes gat happy. My panties were so bunched up as he clearly knows how to get me all kinds of riled up. As evidenced by my posts back to him.

---------------------------------
I knew I was recruitable from the beginning of the game. I didn't realize I could be recruited to the citizenry since I would have won with them anyway if not recruited.

Anywhoooo... I was recruited last night to being a citizen (town-aligned) and cannot be recruited by either mafia team at this point.

I have two tools which are still available to me or I can pass them out. I figured out more about these tools n1 and n2, but I have not used either or visited any players yet in the first 2 nights.

------------------------
While I won't yet explicitly say which either power is, I'll give a hint about one because it's Christmas in July:
tenor.gif

I figure with an hour left in the round this was a good time to reveal so y'all can discuss.

gat was being super weird towards me, but I currently read that more as an over-earnest civ thinking he got me somehow. I still believe that everyone is in at least one Cafe -- including the 4 that started out the game as anti-town.

I've got it like this:

2. Bym - clear
3. Redwing
5. SD3
7. D14
9. Jman – clear
10. Manning - clear
12. goaliemom
13. dv7 - clear
14. Mako – civ lean
15. jtp
16. Ryala – clear
17. Duff
18. GAT - clear
19. Rommy - clear
20. PhDeac – civ lean

I follow your logic but you know what this is doing right?

gat was being super weird towards me, but I currently read that more as an over-earnest civ thinking he got me somehow. I still believe that everyone is in at least one Cafe -- including the 4 that started out the game as anti-town.

Figured I could get heat off of you and "clear" Rommy at the same time for 4 cleared civs.

I let my info fly in the britchat on the chance that I get got.

Figured I could get heat off of you and "clear" Rommy at the same time for 4 cleared civs.

was a good move. either we all get hit successively or maf ends up with some clears in the late game. not bad

im not a fan of duff, but i admittedly haven't paid enough attention. i need to get to the end of the workday and then go take an hour-long shit so i can brownkey us to a maf lynch

duffy has been giving me lots of tingles too, but I'm too unfamiliar with his playing style to have made a more informed assumption.

I like jtp as a baddie, for whatevers its worth. And it has nothing to do with how he plays mafia -- despite that weird post he made earlier today to that affect (effect?). Whatever.

Back