• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cold War Spy Mafia Game Thread: GAME OVER CIVS WIN

Sorry that took a lot longer than a thought it would. I skimmed and saw GM revealed me as not town aligned. I can prove that is false if needed.

Gm

happy to not lynch you here if you can put something together. we're eliminating unknowns, so if you can make yourself somewhat known, that helps

Sorry that took a lot longer than a thought it would. I skimmed and saw GM revealed me as not town aligned. I can prove that is false if needed.

Gm

tenor.gif

happy to not lynch you here if you can put something together. we're eliminating unknowns, so if you can make yourself somewhat known, that helps

I’m the inverse of Da’s role, which is exactly how I posted it in the Britain chat yesterday. I’ve posted under D14, intel, RJKarl, and penis. All of my questions on widgets and farms have been from RJKarl. I believe I blocked the Britain mafia night hits on night 2. So Russia hits on odd nights. I now receive all of Goudas numbers every night

Interesting. So either SD3 or GM is lying.

Vote Count: as of 872

sd3 - 3 (manning, gat, rommy)
d14 - 2 (redwing, GM)
rommy - (d14)
GM - 2 (d7, sd3)

YTV - bym
No Majo
15 mins to deadline.

I kinda think SD3 scrubbed JTP and assumed his role.

Anyone know if JTP was ever in the London cafe?

I'm not moving off GM.

sd3 may have me snowed here but I trust him right meow

i can confirm someone was posting that stuff in the british chat, and i dont think jtp would take on those monikers

***switch to gm***

According to Ph's role, the Indy can post in both cafes. So sd3 posting in there should not be clearing.

Vote Count: as of 896

sd3 - 2 (manning, gat )
d14 - 2 (redwing, GM)
rommy - (d14)
GM - 4 (d7, sd3, rommy, bym)

YTV - none
No Majo
5 mins to deadline.

According to Ph's role, the Indy can post in both cafes. So sd3 posting in there should not be clearing.

yeah thats why ive been asking about crops and widgets from RJKarl and just spamming from the other accounts

Back