• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Basketball Discussion: Carolina went to hell...

Strickland33

Reaction score
Didn't see anything posted and this UK-UNC game is looking like it will be a good one.

Tokoto and McAdoo are on early for Carolina.

Tokoto is much improved. If UNC had Harrison they would be scary good.

Maybe, but UNC's PG play has been pretty solid all things considered. Jerian Grant looked really good today in ND's win over IU.

UK gets home cooking in Rupp, so I'm keeping perspective. I might be the only UK fan who wasn't upset with Cal for getting t'd up though. These refs deserve to get shit

Sent from my C6606 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Not being a smartass, but there was a game thread stared a few minutes before this one if you still haven't noted it.

http://www.ogboards.com/forums/showthread.php/20278-Kentucky-UNC

ETA: NM. Clearly you saw it, just realized you posted on the thread.

There wasn't a thread to talk about non-Wake college ball, so I figured I'd start one. Once the UK-UNC game is over, I'll post over here again. I didn't realize it at the time, but thanks for pointing it out.

Not to mention X smacking Cincy around. I follow the A-10 and St. Bona wasn't expected to be much this year. Surprising score vs. Iona.

Was turning back and forth between the MD & Wichita St games while working out yesterday. MD is aight but nothing special. Wichita St is good and had a full and loud arena. We used to regularly experience good, full and loud.

Was turning back and forth between the MD & Wichita St games while working out yesterday. MD is aight but nothing special. Wichita St is good and had a full and loud arena. We used to regularly experience good, full and loud.

I just hope that WSU doesn't get overrated like Gonzaga did last year. Don't get me wrong - the Zags were really good (just like this WSU team is good). There's just something about putting an awesome mid-major team that plays the likes of Santa Clara, Loyola Marymount, etc. (or, for that matter, Southern Illinois, Evansville, Loyola Chicago) in a number 1 seed that's just a recipe for disaster, IMO. I think that, talk of parity aside, there's still a big difference in competition on a nightly basis between high and mid-majors. That said, it's huge for WSU that Ron Baker has taken a big step up. They've easily got one of the better inside-outside combinations in the country.

I was also really impressed with ND. They're going to overachieve in the ACC, IMO. They've got the perfect combination of versatile scorers (Jerian Grant, doing his best Jordan Crawford impression, and Pat Connaughten) and Garrick Sherman down low. They're a bit vulnerable in the post if they lose Sherman, but they're going to be tough if the execute as well as they did yesterday.

Not to mention X smacking Cincy around. I follow the A-10 and St. Bona wasn't expected to be much this year. Surprising score vs. Iona.

X has won & lost to Tennessee. Hard to figure that.

Xavier is an odd team. Beat Tennessee and was drubbing a good Iowa team, and then collapsed in that game and basically fell apart for a handful of games afterward. Might've gotten it turned around against Cincy.

A bit random, but BC is having an absolutely miserable start to the season.

A bit random, but BC is having an absolutely miserable start to the season.

Not sure why some were so high on them. They've been battling us for worst FG%D the last 2-3 years. We have 8 games against BC, Clem, GT, VT, Miami and State. Just rolling the ball out there, we should have 6-8 conference Ws this year. The top of the new ACC is good, but we still have way too many bottom feeders.

Back