• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Basketball Discussion: Carolina went to hell...

Unfortunately we know this all too well.

Almost every bottom feeder has a ton of potential for upward mobility, though. The only programs kind of caught in a vortex of sadness are Wake and Clemson. And then there's NC State.

UNC down by 10 to Texas. NC State winning by 15 against the Tennessee team that slaughtered us. The ACC is so damn weird.

State may kill us inside. They're making Tenn look like little boys. Anya and Washington are having a block party.

refs got the message at halftime. texas with 5 fouls in the first 2 minutes of the second half

Anya has five blocks.

State up 48-43 with just over 8 minutes left. They were up 37-21 at the half.

State certainly looks like a team that's going to improve as the season goes on. A lot of raw talent on that squad.

yeah i tuned in right as unc makes a huge run and texas forgets how to play basketball. love when that happens.

refs try and bail out UNC with a phantom flagrant call. He was strong with the ball but made no contact with the UNC player. Complete acting job.

The flagrant rule is so dumb. Unless it got changed in the offseason it's still the actual act rather than the result that is the foul. You can't swing elbows even if they hit someone.

The flagrant rule is so dumb. Unless it got changed in the offseason it's still the actual act rather than the result that is the foul. You can't swing elbows even if they hit someone.

Gotcha. I thought you had to make contact. But I could be wrong. Either way glad to see UNC lose. Have loved Rick Barnes since he gave el Deano the business years ago.

How in the world do you lose while shooting 50 free throws. That has to be a record.

I don't ever recall a team having as weird a year as UNC has so far and they haven't even started conference play.

Back