• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Football Coaching Carousel: Only Penn State Still Open

'plane is scheduled to be back at 3:34.........announcement at 4:00 (CST)'

stay tuned for furter details

James Franklin was heavily criticized as an offensive coordinator too before turning out to be a strong head coach in the SEC.

"A jet left at 7 to Greensboro and is scheduled to come back at 2. I hope we aren't hiring anyone from Wake Forest. Although, that OC they have is pretty good."

I hope that guy is in the athletic department.

cfb16.jpg

highly unlikely lobo would be offered but if he were, would he take it?

From a more realistic place:

Tyler Cantrell
Tyler_Cantrell Tyler Cantrell
Possible new name in #UAB coaching search is #WakeForest offensive coordinator Steed Lobotzke.

Rumors floating that Mack Brown is going to retire after the Baylor game this Saturday.

Rumors floating that Mack Brown is going to retire after the Baylor game this Saturday.

Wow, interesting. Meyer should have held out. I'm sure that would have been one hell of a bidding war if these rumors are true.

Well the other rumor, which seems much more unlikely, is that Saban is on board at $10m/year.

When is the press conference for A&M?

Well if he wins there, he'll be top of the list to replace Saban right?

Make the move, UAB.

SAying UAB is a tough gig is understating it. The school is under control of the University of Alabama and the board of trustees at UAB, headed by Bear Bryant, Jr., makes sure that UAB can never become a competitive program that could one day challenge Bama. Example #1, the board nixed a plan for an on campus stadium this year without giving a reason.

Please please Saban to Texas......I don't want Texas to actually dominate like they should be doing, but I would love to see the Bama meltdown.

Who does less with more, Richt or Brown? Texas has prob never had a recruiting class outside the top 5, and Georgia prob hasn't had one outside the top 10, but Brown keeps living off of VY, and Richt keeps living off.....well I guess a BCS bowl.

SAying UAB is a tough gig is understating it. The school is under control of the University of Alabama and the board of trustees at UAB, headed by Bear Bryant, Jr., makes sure that UAB can never become a competitive program that could one day challenge Bama. Example #1, the board nixed a plan for an on campus stadium this year without giving a reason.

Sounds like a perfect fit for Lobo.

Back