• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Football Realignment Mafia- D14 loses. Sincere apologies to all players

I don’t like not being able to like things.

We’re learning about transitive and intransitive verbs right now, Townie.

I want everyone to know, I am now officially 0-1-1 as a youth flag football coach. Its a lot harder than it looks.

Ok non game related thought: what if mako isn’t actually even an English teacher at all but instead he’s just a groundskeeper Willie type at his bumfuck high school, cutting the grass, chaperoning and driving buses, painting the walls, what have you. I’m just saying, has anyone ever asked him what an adverb is?
Also why would I choose English teacher? Whoever dreamed of being an English teacher?

I would be a marine biologist

I want everyone to know, I am now officially 0-1-1 as a youth flag football coach. Its a lot harder than it looks.
You’ve got a long way to go to get to the futility that was my basketball record last season.

allowing a tie kills me
We lost the permit on the field and couldn't continue - OT is technically next week, but I'm basking in the non-loss for as long as I can. Some adult soccer league was getting all mouthy about needing to play on the field. Like, calm down landon.

Mod note: If vote counts done in table format instead of text are annoying you may "react" to this post to show your displeasure.
It looks ok in mobile, it looks like dog shit on a desktop.

Change the rules on reacting to posts.

Also why would I choose English teacher? Whoever dreamed of being an English teacher?

I thought the same thing when I was 18, then my guidance counselor showed me their annual salaries and i ended up going to Wake instead of Florida Tech.

I thought the same thing when I was 18, then my guidance counselor showed me their annual salaries and i ended up going to Wake instead of Florida Tech.
I took organic 2 in the same semester I took my first creative writing class and that sealed the deal for me.

Obviously I should’ve paid more attention to the whole salary thing.

hmmm pretty defensive

he's either a janitor lying about his job or he's mafia, i won't accept anything otherwise

Zinger density.

Now that individual posts can be reacted to publicly, the zinger post per post in thread can be quantified by taking the number of likes and dividing it by the post count. My hypothesis is that mafia threads will have a much higher zinger density than any other thread.

We can even keep track of which game day produced the most zingers.

Back