• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Football Realignment Mafia- D14 loses. Sincere apologies to all players

Dead people should not react to posts, correct? That would be dumb.

Whatever knight is doing voting for his claimed mason partner and leaving his vote there - it's a bold strategy cotton.

gooner what happened to emile smith rowe, is he bad now?

Oh man I just deadnamed one of my students because I was trying to comprehend the Knight/Creamy play and now I have to buy him a candy bar or he said he'sn never going to forgive me.

gooner what happened to emile smith rowe, is he bad now?
He is sidelined with an issue related to growth plates or something like that. He is still excellent, they are just managing his minutes for now.

Oh man I just deadnamed one of my students because I was trying to comprehend the Knight/Creamy play and now I have to buy him a candy bar or he said he'sn never going to forgive me.
i bet if you just explain why you made the mistake they'll understand

mako you seem like you're really easy to extort

He is sidelined with an issue related to growth plates or something like that. He is still excellent, they are just managing his minutes for now.
ah hadn't heard that explanation

easy to forget these are basically children out there

saw he was one of the lowest opta rated players of the season to date

meanwhile saliba is out there looking world class

Updated Vote Count (~30 minutes to deadline)

JTP (4) Toogs, Ryala, Mako, Creamy
Creamy (2) Townie, Gooner
Gouda (2) Blue, Juice
Ryala (2) Tejas, Gouda
Tejas (1) Da
Da (1) Diggler
Gooner (1) Knight

Yet to Vote: JTP, Catamount

PM me with mistakes

i bet if you just explain why you made the mistake they'll understand
Hey I was playing a pretend game on the computer with my pretend friends while I'm technically supposed to be helping you understand Ray Bradbury so can you just not talk to me until I get voted out or night-killed?

Back