• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Football Realignment Mafia- D14 loses. Sincere apologies to all players

I know we can't kill a claimed mason day 1 but that doesn't make me want to do it any less.

gooner and mako are probably not mafia together

Hey I was playing a pretend game on the computer with my pretend friends while I'm technically supposed to be helping you understand Ray Bradbury so can you just not talk to me until I get voted out or night-killed?
probably need to flesh out the roles a bit: what masons do, the strategy around announcing early, etc.

we want to shelf JTP since he hasn't had posted? I'm sure he probably has an integral role one way or another.

Would you guys just leave your basement door unlocked so the repairman could get into your house to fix your washer?

Updated Vote Count (~8 minutes to deadline)

JTP (4) Toogs, Ryala, Mako, Creamy
Creamy (2) Townie, Gooner
Gouda (2) Blue, Juice
Ryala (2) Tejas, Gouda
Tejas (1) Da
Da (1) Diggler
Gooner (1) Knight

Yet to Vote: JTP, Catamount

PM me with mistakes

A vote for JTP is a vote for nothing, really. Gotta assume its 50/50 he doesnt show up, so not a huge loss - we could also test the mason claim just for shits and giggles.

I just can't understand the whole signing up for a game and then not showing up.

Cata has posted but not voted.

Gotta teach transitive verbs again. Good luck friends.

Final Vote Count:

JTP (4) Toogs, Ryala, Mako, Creamy
Creamy (2) Townie, Gooner
Gouda (2) Blue, Juice
Ryala (2) Tejas, Gouda
Tejas (1) Da
Da (1) Diggler
Gooner (1) Knight

Did not Vote: JTP, Catamount

The town has voted to kill:

JTP:

Big Ten Commissioner Kevin Warren: Mafia Money Goon

You are Kevin Warren, one of the architects of a new era of mega-conference college football. You masterfully betrayed “The Alliance” with the other P5 conferences in order to join the SEC in poaching high-profile teams, and now you are ready to eliminate the remainder of those standing in the way of B10 football greatness. You will collaborate with your mafia teammates (Diggler and Juice) in order to eliminate non-mafia players.

[REMAINDER OF ROLE REDACTED]

Back