• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Football Realignment Mafia- D14 loses. Sincere apologies to all players

Whenever I see the word zingers, I think of Ale House and their chicken finger things. There may be a case that I spend too many hours in sports related bars and restaurants.

Zinger density.

Now that individual posts can be reacted to publicly, the zinger post per post in thread can be quantified by taking the number of likes and dividing it by the post count. My hypothesis is that mafia threads will have a much higher zinger density than any other thread.

We can even keep track of which game day produced the most zingers.
Best of luck in that endeavor, Knight

hmmm pretty defensive

he's either a janitor lying about his job or he's mafia, i won't accept anything otherwise
I thought that I picked the perfect lie. Time to disappear from the boards forever. At least I got free medical advice for like a decade.

Whenever I see the word zingers, I think of Ale House and their chicken finger things. There may be a case that I spend too many hours in sports related bars and restaurants.
So can I get you gentlemen something more to drink? Or maybe something to nibble on? Some Pizza Shooters, Shrimp Poppers, or Extreme Fajitas?

I want everyone to know, I am now officially 0-1-1 as a youth flag football coach. Its a lot harder than it looks.
My first game is this week. I told my kids they better win or they are running the entire next practice

I just paid our appliance repairmen 90 bucks to tell me he can't find anything wrong with my washing machine.

So can I get you gentlemen something more to drink? Or maybe something to nibble on? Some Pizza Shooters, Shrimp Poppers, or Extreme Fajitas?
Have you seen the new Beavis & Butthead movie? Ive heard good things but have not partook, as of yet.

i never had a job in the food/drink industry

kinda wish I did

Updated Vote Count (~50 minutes to deadline)

Creamy (3) Townie, Knight, Gooner
JTP (3) Toogs, Ryala, Mako
Gouda (2) Blue, Juice
Ryala (2) Tejas, Gouda
Tejas (1) Da
Da (1) Diggler

Yet to Vote: Creamy, JTP, Catamount

PM me with mistakes

I was a waiter at Dick Clarks American Bandstand Grill one summer. The worst part, besides hearing the same 30 songs over and over was that we gave away a free order of cheese fries with a movie ticket from the theatre across the street. No less than 2 groups of teens, every night, would come in and order the fries and water and walk out. Worst marketing gimmick ever.

Back