• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Football Week 13

Yeah, the tearjerker is tough to beat.

But so is a nickname Johnny Football while beating the best team in the country in prime time and breaking the single season SEC record for total yards while being a freshman. And QB is the glamour position and the odds go against the defense. But yea Manti has a good shot.

Yea, we're quibbling over nothing important. I hope Manti doesn't win it, but I'm fearful he will. I think Manziel is the most deserving.

What a freaking disaster for the ACC. I really thought FSU and Clemson would win today.

Manziel deserves it at this point. Everyone ahead of him coughed it up. There is no chance Manti deserves it over Manziel.

:rofl: But Teo was right there in the coverage. No he wasn't. He was beat and the throw was off you jackass.

What a freaking disaster for the ACC. I really thought FSU and Clemson would win today.

4-0 butt kicking by the SEC today. Dang the ACC is terrible in football, just wasn't sure how bad and now we will have no teams in the Top 12 or 15. That is pitiful. No wonder Maryland wants to leave...it is from embarrassment from our overall league.

More to do with the fact that Maryland is dead broke, but believe what you want to believe or whatever fits your tired schtick.

Jeebus, #6 for.notre dame is filthy. Left so many SC defenders hugging air with that little spin move. Give him the heisman instead of teo.

4-0 butt kicking by the SEC today. Dang the ACC is terrible in football, just wasn't sure how bad and now we will have no teams in the Top 12 or 15. That is pitiful. No wonder Maryland wants to leave...it is from embarrassment from our overall league.

lol south carolina will always be 3rd place in the east. enjoy the outback bowl!

I love it when you pretend that you're an ACC fan, just ruing the onslaught of the SEC as if it pains you.

You fucking love it, because you're actually an SEC fan. We get it. You think your new league is awesome. Please go find a Cocks board and never post here again.

Please FSU, join the Big-12(?), lose to Texas and Oklahoma every year on top of your SEC rivalry losses and 1 or 2 bad losses every year. Please become an annual 8 win afterthought in a conference that doesn't give a shit about anything outside the state of Texas. Keep threatening the ACC with that possibility.

What the heck. He just told the ref he called a TO after a flag. And got it.

lol south carolina will always be 3rd place in the east. enjoy the outback bowl!

Enjoy the Toilet Bowl, b/c that's the state of WF Athletics for the past couple of years. Vandy just whipped your ass today. On your home turf. That's sad. You can't win a big game in either revenue sport if your life depended on it right now. Life support, and fading into oblivion......

Enjoy the Toilet Bowl, b/c that's the state of WF Athletics for the past couple of years. Vandy just whipped your ass today. On your home turf. That's sad. You can't win a big game in either revenue sport if your life depended on it right now. Life support, and fading into oblivion......

you know my 2nd favorite team right?

hint: they whipped your candy asses 44-11. enjoy third place! get a bloomin onion for me!

Back