• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Football - Week 14

BillBrasky

#PSF
Reaction score
Mariotta with another terrible pick. So glad they he's been exposed to be the run-of-the-mill Oregon QB that he is. Him winning the Heisman would have been a travesty.

And Oregon State ties it up at 17 right before halftime in the Civil War. This is probably the most underrated rivalry game in college football.

Come on you Hairy Beavers!

The catch by the LSU wideout on the play where Mettinberger got hurt was insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Mariotta with another terrible pick. So glad they he's been exposed to be the run-of-the-mill Oregon QB that he is. Him winning the Heisman would have been a travesty.

Mccarron would be a shitty winner too.

I'm guessing the QB on the best team is typically a weaker pick.

Is there a more evasive and less helpful "guest analyst" on all televised sports than Mike Periera.

I cant believe all these people have had him as a 1st round QB all year. I think he will suck on the next level.

Is there a more evasive and less helpful "guest analyst" on all televised sports than Mike Periera.

This guy is the worst. I hate him so damn much. He always agrees with the officials no matter what. He is what I picture when I see TheReff post.

Who thought it would be a good idea to put shills for the officials in the booth?

This guy is the worst. I hate him so damn much. He always agrees with the officials no matter what. He is what I picture when I see TheReff post.

And it's gotten so bad that it's to the point where he doesn't even answer the question. Or even try to. The announcers asked him point blank, "Mike, was this a catch?" Mike responds with something like "Well, the key here is whether his feet were in bounds. So, that's what the refs will be looking at." Great, thanks asshole.

What a great lineup today! FLST/FL at noon, the Iron Bowl at 3:30, and then flipping back and forth between Clemson/SC and A&M/MZ tonight.

I'm picking FLST, Auburn, A&M, Clemson. I'd really like to see Clemson beat Spurrier in Columbia.

So much good (or at least intriguing) football today plus Wake hopefully showing some life on the basketball court.

yeah, I mean all the guy does is win. What a terrible choice he would be.

The rest of the players don't win? Why don't they get a Heisman? Shouldn't Saban just get the Heisman instead? We already have trophies for team accomplishments. Shouldn't confuse the two.

Back