• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Football - Week 14

The rest of the players don't win? Why don't they get a Heisman? Shouldn't Saban just get the Heisman instead? We already have trophies for team accomplishments. Shouldn't confuse the two.

Unfortunately, Bama fans will learn next year how important McCarron has been to fortunes in Tuscaloosa.

Thanks for clearing up for me any confusion over team vs individual accomplishments.

Is there anyone who really deserves the Heisman this year? What a meh contingent all around. McCarron has had an unthinkably good career but that's not really the point of the award. Jameis has his own problems. Everyone else has collapsed in spectacular fashion.

Jameis' problems are from before he even stepped on the field.

Andre Williams has turned what we thought would be a horrible team into a possible 8 win team.

Jameis' problems are from before he even stepped on the field.

Andre Williams has turned what we thought would be a horrible team into a possible 8 win team.

I fail to see the relevance of timing with respect to the Winston case. Andre Williams has probably had the most impressive season. I believe he has 5 games of 200+ yards rushing this season.

Between the lines Jameis is the best player in college football. McCarron is good but has so much talent around him that it's hard to justify giving him all the credit. He's like the ultimate version of Ken Dorsey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would probably give it to Williams because he's gone insane all year.

Between the lines Jameis is the best player in college football. McCarron is good but has so much talent around him that it's hard to justify giving him all the credit. He's like the ultimate version of Ken Dorsey.

Winston's surrounding talent is understated. I will be curious to see who ended up playing with more legit pros. Both defenses should be all over the league for a while. Offensively, Winston might have better receivers, but who knows?

siff probably thought toretta was a deserving winner

I would probably give it to Williams because he's gone insane all year.

He probably deserves it (assuming Winston's issues keep him out). The Heisman voters put too much stock in team accomplishments. One player can't carry a team quite like basketball.

Winston's surrounding talent is understated. I will be curious to see who ended up playing with more legit pros. Both defenses should be all over the league for a while. Offensively, Winston might have better receivers, but who knows?

Jameis just looks the part of future #1 pick, and deservedly so. You could tell from the first game that he was very talented.

But yeah Benjamin and O'Leary and the rest of those thug bastards are all good.

Ugh. Bama vs. Florida State. I'm rooting for a pack of T Rexes to come in and eat everyone associated with those two programs.

Harvey Updike posted on Facebook that he wishes he didn't poison the trees so he could do it today.

Got my two page viewing guide ready to go. Six soccer games, nine basketball games, and of course twenty-seven football games. Well, twenty-six....stupid PAC-12 Network.

ESPN trying really hard right now to make Muschamp into a sympathetic figure.

god I hate Big Dumb Will Muschamp football he's a good guy but can he leave already

Back