• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Football - Week 14

I really wish I could have seen the look on the face of the dickhead Bama fan that poisoned the trees at Toomer's Corner as that last sequence played out.

From Ohio, I believe? So knows a 60 - 10 stomping awaits if they survive Sparty.

Just enjoying a tough day for the conference. Still worried Bama backs their way in somehow.
In order for it to happen, 2 of FSU, tOSU, or the combo of Mizzou (tonight vs A&M) and Auburn in the title game. If Mizzou wins tonight, the winner of them an Auburn would be in ahead of Bama.

(10% chance) FSU losing
(30-40% chance) tOSU losing to Michigan State
(20% chance) Mizzou is maybe a 40% to win right now (down 14-7 at half, getting ball). Auburn vs South Carolina would be about a 60-70% favorite to win.

This gives it about a 10-15% shot of Bama still getting into the title game.

And this doesn't include the possibility of Clemson jumping in because I don't see that as a possibility.

Come on ESPN guy. Don't say "they're knocking heads out there" when the guy is lying on the ground concussed from getting hit in the head with a knee. Maybe not the time for puns.

@RobinsonCarol: Deadly shooting at Iron Bowl party in Hoover. Female dead on scene

It is kind of funny for all the best stretch ever stuff Bama will only win their division once in 4 years, while Auburn will be favored to get their second over that span.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Back