• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Football - Week 14

I was always thinking FSU would get killed by Alabama simply from the Saban vs Jimbo a month to prepare angle. I think Jimbo vs Meyer month to prepare angle is almost the same, keeps OSU close enough to maybe pull it out. I don't think Jimbo is that great of a scheming coach.

I was always thinking FSU would get killed by Alabama simply from the Saban vs Jimbo a month to prepare angle. I think Jimbo vs Meyer month to prepare angle is almost the same, keeps OSU close enough to maybe pull it out. I don't think Jimbo is that great of a scheming coach.

This is what worries me. Although, if Michigan can keep it close, I think FSU had a great shot. Either way I'm hoping MSU makes this easy for us.

I'm at a bar listening to a guy talk about how playing in the big ten beats you up over the regular season which is why they are so awful in bowl games. Lol

Urban versus Michigan is Outback was one of the worst coaching performances I've seen in recent memory.

That was one hell of an end to a regular season

But but all college football players are victims. The sport is slavery! End it! End it!

(says ever cock back Northeasterner/liberal/douchebag/other things who cares far more about the "non-profit" NFL and can only socialize at dinner parties if they believe they're helping out a population they don't ever interact with)

College football is the mother fucking best.

Urban versus Michigan is Outback was one of the worst coaching performances I've seen in recent memory.

meh, UF's d was really green that year and Lloyd Carr was playing in his last game. tough combo right there.

Saban seemingly threw the kicker under the bus.."he makes 60 yarders in practice."

But but all college football players are victims. The sport is slavery! End it! End it!

(says ever cock back Northeasterner/liberal/douchebag/other things who cares far more about the "non-profit" NFL and can only socialize at dinner parties if they believe they're helping out a population they don't ever interact with)

College football is the mother fucking best.

When you have hate in your heart, let it out.

Nebraska can't even crack the top 5 of the B1G. TAMU and Mizzou are immediately top 3-4 teams in the SEC.

Just enjoying a tough day for the conference. Still worried Bama backs their way in somehow.

It could happen if TAMU beats Mizzou tonight. Then if Michigan State beats OSU in the Big 10 title game and South Carolina beats Auburn in SEC, its back to Bama-FSU.

It could happen if TAMU beats Mizzou tonight. Then if Michigan State beats OSU in the Big 10 title game and South Carolina beats Auburn in SEC, its back to Bama-FSU.

Only if USC beats Clemson..which given how they've played thus far seems likely.

If you buy the idea that a loss early in the season is different than a loss late in the season, does Okie State reenter the conversation? Probably not..but isn't this the logic people used to defend the LSU Bama rematch?

Back