• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Football - Week 14

Speaking as a college football fan without any strong allegiances to the power teams, FSU - Auburn is the game I want to watch. I know how power Southern team v. Ohio State ends already.

Duke pulls the upset and MSU knocks off OSU setting up an Auburn-Alabama rematch. I hate the BCS.

Duke pulls the upset and MSU knocks off OSU setting up an Auburn-Alabama rematch. I hate the BCS.

Why? If that were to happen they would be the best 2 team s in college football! The BCS works it's magic again.....:bowrofl:

By beating Bama they do. Exponentially better than any team osu has beaten in the past two years.
tOSU can't be punished for the teams they've played against. They're from a power conference and just continue to win.

Auburn has lost. tOSU hasn't.

Objectivity >>> Subjectivity

tOSU can't be punished for the teams they've played against. They're from a power conference and just continue to win.

Auburn has lost. tOSU hasn't.

Objectivity >>> Subjectivity

You sound like the posters talking about Wake bball being unbeaten before we played Kansas.

But I am going to look forward to the SEC fans all bitching a moaning when they're left out of the championship game and they're ranting on about how Auburn or Mizzou or SC is actually the best team in the country because they won the mighty SEC.
Yup

How does one remove themselves from shock?

Brasky, you won't believe this, but sometimes your team LOSES and can't play for the title.

Look at it this way, you saved 50 bucks on national title shirts.

The Saban era of dominance is over. Now there are two coaches in the SEC West that can fuck Nick's shit up year by year PLUS a playoff.

so townie has family ties to OSU but why doesn't Nonny like any of the Florida teams?

Only rematch I could see actually happening in the title game is Clemson FSU.

Brasky, you won't believe this, but sometimes your team LOSES and can't play for the title.

Look at it this way, you saved 50 bucks on national title shirts.

The Saban era of dominance is over. Now there are two coaches in the SEC West that can fuck Nick's shit up year by year PLUS a playoff.

Dude we had the ball at their 30 twice in the last 8 mins and got 0 points. We did not deserve to win. I own this.

But that play dude. That play. Its gonna be really tough to come back from that.

I do think this Ohio State team is better than the other ones, fwiw. I don't think they could beat Florida State though.

Yeah Urban's good record against FSU will trim the final score by 10

Back