• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Football Week 8 Thread

Why do I keep seeing Louisville in BCS bowl projections? I thought Big East wasn't an AQ anymore?

I'd love to see Duke lose out too, but right now it would be more enjoyable to see UNC lose to them.

Texas is the least likely of those schools to can their coach, and Georgia is riiiight there with them (but if Richt tanks this season... hoo boy).

Well, if they lose tonight it becomes immensely more likely. I believe that would be four straight to Baylor.

Kansas State up 31-7 at West Virginia in the first half. Talk about a team that has been exposed in the past week.

Imo the Baylor game is what exposed them even though they did manage to get the win.

Imo the Baylor game is what exposed them even though they did manage to get the win.

All the Baylor game did was prove they couldn't play defense, and their d had been highly suspect to that time anyhow. Now that can't score, and with that defense, that's a problem

How can any defense assembled at Texas be this bad?

Is Dook going to win this one?

Maybe. Been watching almost the whole game and I still have a tough time imagining a full stadium of excited Duke fans. I don't think I've ever see a Duke home game on anything other than Raycom or ESPN3. I definitely haven't seen a UNC-Duke game in years.

The defender definitely got to cute trying to pick up the fumble. Not sure what he was thinking.

Back