• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Sports Mafia Game - Mafia 2 Wins?

Without premium I cannot go back any further, but I said something similar like you weren't joking around but clearly following the thread when I suggested we RB'd you the night before.

Mebbe I'll start saving maf chats into Word documents like Knight...

Mako1331: I’m all for jtp. But he’s been so quiet
bookmark1.png
dv7: thats why i think hes a good target
bookmark1.png
Mako1331: Works for me
bookmark1.png
townie: think you're missing my vote in the latest, redwing
bookmark1.png
dv7: alright, got a call so ill be out
bookmark1.png
dv7: use me or townie to make the kill. i think using me is slightly better but not too bothered either way
bookmark1.png
dv7: my vote is on killing jtp
bookmark1.png
townie: kill jtp with dv7 final
bookmark1.png
townie: i know night hasn't been called yet but i think we're in agreement

I guess you're just that broke ass bitch, jtp. Tough lost.

Yeah, definitely not true. We thought you were mafia or civ special...hence why we RB you multiple times.

There was definitely a factor of "ha ha, let's rb jtp since he was just rb'd" from the Mafia 2 RB on N3. Killing him was a read.

there was nothing to read into. lol. I had nothing. gat was my only investigation and he was killed.

quietness is dumb, I'm not around at all in the morning because I'm on my COVID sleep until 11AM schedule, literally haven't been around any morning ever in any game recently.

Some of us did our job, despite getting role blocked.

And why the heck did I get role blocked?

That wasn't us. We had the N1 hit, so maf2 had the RB. They RB you N1, we RB JTP N2, and they RB him again N3.

I was only slightly kidding. But I do think mafia is definitely more likely to look at the player list. Like maybe 2-3 times more likely.

There was also a post on page 1 where someone explicitly said "parlay is not playing".

That's not what I thought you were throwing down. The second vote by Jman trying to correct RW was the vote that I struggled with some. It's semi-mod talk, maf Jman probably has the parlay info spilled in maf chat or tells RW there. I ended up discounting it (obviously), but that's where I was at on the dumbtell.

There’s a heavier burden on mafia to not dumbtell because they know much more about the game setup.

this is not true since dumbtelling is missing or pretending to miss information everyone has.

I think we should try RNG with no OT. It's effectively the same (strategy wise), without a moving night stop that can cause accidental modkills for night posting. I picked this up from the world championship olympics mafia fucks, but it's standard there.

This got no feedback but I really think we should try it. Does anyone see a downside I am missing?

Back