• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Come Home, RJ

These boards are funny. First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. Enough time passes, you get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.

Even though RJ is certifiably insane, this board is sorely lacking without him and is unquestionably made worse by his absence. RJ gave everybody a nice break from the overly serious political debates, regardless of political affiliation.

Even though RJ is certifiably insane, this board is sorely lacking without him and is unquestionably made worse by his absence. RJ gave everybody a nice break from the overly serious political debates, regardless of political affiliation.

I could see why some of the boys took him for snobby. He had a quiet way about him, a walk and a talk that just wasn't normal around here. He strolled, like a man in a park without a care or a worry in the world, like he had on an invisible coat that would shield him from this place. Yeah, I think it would be fair to say... I liked RJ from the start.

These boards are funny. First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. Enough time passes, you get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.

This is so good.

I could see why some of the boys took him for snobby. He had a quiet way about him, a walk and a talk that just wasn't normal around here. He strolled, like a man in a park without a care or a worry in the world, like he had on an invisible coat that would shield him from this place. Yeah, I think it would be fair to say... I liked RJ from the start.

I have no idea to this day what that old Jewish man was posting about. Truth is, I don't want to know. Some things are best left unsaid. I'd like to think he was posting about something so beautiful, it can't be expressed in words, and makes your heart ache because of it. I tell you, those posts soared higher and farther than anybody in a gray place dares to dream. It was like some beautiful bird flapped into our drab little cage and made those walls dissolve away, and for the briefest of moments, every last man on OGBoards felt free.

We sat and drank with the sun on our shoulders and felt like free men. Hell, we could have been tarring the roof of one of our own houses. We were the lords of OGBoards. As for RJ - he spent that break hunkered in the shade, a strange little smile on his face, watching us drink his beer.

imagine a cock thicker than diggler's, breath as fresh as a spring dew, love making moves smoother than say hey, even then you barely capture the essence of the man

This must be from the director's cut.

imagine a cock thicker than diggler's, breath as fresh as a spring dew, love making moves smoother than say hey, even then you barely capture the essence of the man

Everything else on this thread=funny.

This post=trying too hard.

I wish I could tell you that RJ fought the good fight, and the NegRep Pussies let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but OGBoards is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it, but we all knew.

I wish I could tell you that RJ fought the good fight, and the NegRep Pussies let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but OGBoards is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it, but we all knew.

"Bad luck, I guess. It floats around. It's got to land on somebody. It was my turn, that's all. I was in the path of the tornado. I just didn't expect the storm would last as long as it has." -RJ

He could have been posting under one of his aliases here and you guys would never know.

First they came for the dwarves, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a dwarf.

Then they came for the neg rep pussies, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a neg rep pussy.

Then they came for the komedians, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a komedian.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

Back