• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coming to Syracuse?

bump for 4 tix. last day to get there for week-end with fedex. best deal ever on the boards

BTW, any Wake Forest Fan coming up is invited to the Fine Mess Tailgate in the Fine Lot. The lot is located 2 blocks west of Gate B of the Dome. The lot is at the corner of E. Raynor and Henry. Look for the largest tailgate. Tell them I sent you. If you stay for awhile kindly throw $5 or $10 towards the chef especially if you are drinking beer.

We should be full up and running by 0900...breakfast will be served early and probably some famous Hofmann Coneys around 1100.

The tailgate will be back along the tree line here.
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=henry+and+raynor+syracuse&hl=en&ll=43.034847,-76.139288&spn=0.008783,0.021136&sll=29.481431,-98.514404&sspn=0.669461,1.352692&t=h&hnear=E+Raynor+Ave+%26+Henry+St,+Syracuse,+Onondaga,+New+York+13210&z=16&layer=c&cbll=43.035782,-76.140585&panoid=ByYsPWfxXiSWT1NFGlaktA&cbp=12,225,,0,0

Bump

We have a tradition with hosting a few opposing fans at every tailgate...Is anyone coming north for the game? We would love to have a few of you to join us. We hope to have the favor returned next season.

Cool. Small world. Glen Haven is so tiny I'm surprised anyone on the Wake sports board has a connection to it. When was the last time you were at the lake?

It is a small world! I grew up in Skaneateles & towed the boat there from W-S last July - best week of the summer!

It is a small world! I grew up in Skaneateles & towed the boat there from W-S last July - best week of the summer!
Come on up and see us. We are on N. Glen Haven Road at the south end of the lake. PM me and I will give you the address. You are welcome to come on over. We have a Chris-Craft Launch 22 and it is fast and beautiful so we can spend a day on the lake next summer. If you need a place to dock your boat we can tie it up in front of our house.

Back