• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Commencement

In my time at Wake (started in 2008) Hatch was pretty well liked by the student body for the most part.

So what? There are a dozen people on this board who think he's horrible. Stop defending him.

In my time at Wake (started in 2008) Hatch was pretty well liked by the student body for the most part.

I don't think he's necessarily liked or disliked by the students because he doesn't have much interaction with them. I think most see him as an old man who is out of touch with how they think, and his wooden public persona probably doesn't help that opinon

I still remember him balling at the 6am pick-up sessions at the William G White YMCA near Hanes Park. Dude was a pure shooter and had the sky hook down pat.

Back