• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Computer question

thanks tried it....it's not as bad mnow...but still not good....

If it's a blue tooth wireless mouse, there may be a blue button or something you can push to find the mouse. Try this again. Sounds like it may be a problem with the signal.

This is why I will stick with a corded optical mouse. The HR one I bought at Radio Shack in 2003 is still going strong.

Are you by any chance trying to use this wireless optical mouse on a glass or high gloss desk surface?

Agreed. It's like beer. The first day doesn't seem all that great. By the 6th or 7th, you can't imagine what life was like before it.

oooo-0o0oo0-0o0o im a mac user and i drive a prius and i shop at whole foods.

get a mouse. it works and feels comfortable from day 1.

No dude. A Volt. And I grow all my own food. But only things you can harvest without killing. You know- plant rights, Neil Pye, and whatnot.

oooo i'm a PC user and i wear pocket protectors and tape on my glasses.

People use macs because things like "mouse doesn't work" never happens.

I have a bluetooth Apple mouse. God forbid I ever turn it off and on without restarting the Mac, it won't reconnect. And then I'm forced to navigate menus with the keyboard to get the bluetooth settings screen to restablish it, and if you've ever tried to tab fields in Finder and Settings you've probably murdered small nations.

I have a bluetooth Apple mouse. God forbid I ever turn it off and on without restarting the Mac, it won't reconnect. And then I'm forced to navigate menus with the keyboard to get the bluetooth settings screen to restablish it, and if you've ever tried to tab fields in Finder and Settings you've probably murdered small nations.

I too have an apple mouse (and a trackpad). I turn it on, and it connects.

It's literally too simple to fuck up, but well done.

oooo i'm a PC user and i wear pocket protectors and tape on my glasses.

the wireless mac mouse its the worst thing every designed. hard to connect, low battery life.

I still don't understand how it's hard to connect. You turn it on and it connects. What am i missing?

Back