• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Computer question

Dang whippersnapper like you!

I should whip the tarnation outta you. If I ever meet your acquaintance, I'll pull your dang britches down, what with this hogwash your spewing on these boards. You are full of bologna, young man. And don't you go thinking an old fuddy duddy like me's gonna put up with your gibberish, you gollywobbler.

Jeepers creepers, jiminy cricket and heavens to murgatroyd and Betsy, such a bunch of horse puckey, you pickle-puss, namby pamby ragamuffin, rapscalion, mind your ps and qs! You think you have the life of Riley, I'll wallop that tookis like whatnot and lickity split.

I reckon, you won't spread that rubbish round here no more. Now go put on your sunday best and scadaddle off to church and ask the lord's forgiveness before I tar and feather your hide, you dang youngin.'

mouse.gif

Back