• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Concessions

You are right about one thing bud. This is Jennifer Jefferson. If I was trying to hide, I would have come up with a better screenname, genius. But my husband did not get his law degree from Wake Forest and was not born in 85. Good try!

You want to talk about low class. Wake Forest Athletics sold their soul to Ovations for some new kitchen equipment at the Joel and the fans are the ones left to suffer. If people want the real story, feel free to ask me.

But if you want to hear it from a Ron Wellman kiss ass, then keep listening to Strick....

You are right about one thing bud. This is Jennifer Jefferson. If I was trying to hide, I would have come up with a better screenname, genius. But my husband did not get his law degree from Wake Forest and was not born in 85. Good try!

You want to talk about low class. Wake Forest Athletics sold their soul to Ovations for some new kitchen equipment at the Joel and the fans are the ones left to suffer. If people want the real story, feel free to ask me.

But if you want to hear it from a Ron Wellman kiss ass, then keep listening to Strick....

Sorry for the miscalculation - I connected the dots way back when you tried to lead a false campaign in 2013 (the timing of your last posts). I've forgotten the exact path between you two. It's not that important to me.

Why don't you go back to trying to see what you can twist and find on twitter to spin to your own accord? Make some more false accusations? Put some other people and their positions in jeopardy? Make up some new stories?

Your family is a great group of people who are good at what they do. I don't like the way things have gone down anymore than you have.

Your attempt at name calling and false accusations have been nothing more than disappointing.

Last edited:
these are my concessions
man they stopped selling barbecue
i guess i gotta keep bashing randy's concessions
if i'm gonna tell it then i'm gonna tell it all
doughnut boy cooked the books but not the food for y'all
i don't know what to do but post on a sports board about my concessions

That story was posted on Twitter by a recruit. A friend sent it to me. I shared it. Didn't make up anything.

I am embarrassed to be a Deac at this point. And not because our teams suck. I supported the Deacs since I was a child through thick and thin. But now, it is hard to even call them MY school.. Look at how the athletic department has treated so many of their vendors and supporters. They don't give a shit about their fans and they have made that abundantly clear.

Last edited:
That story was found on Twitter. A friend sent it to me. I shared it. Didn't make up anything.

History says otherwise.

Did anyone see the pic of the "one steak per player" for the recruit lunch on Twitter?? How embarrassing is this? Our team is struggling now, how are we supposed to find recruits?

How do we get recruits, when we limit it to one overcooked steak each??

For your PIC...
Someone who worked at KKD WOULD know the correct spelling.
Don't make me out you completely.

I feel like I've done so with my relevant posts in the recruiting threads. Sorry to take that honor from you.

Again, how does what you shared disprove anything I just said!?!

You made assumptions right there in the past without evidence. You posted they were recruit meals. You assumed we served overcooked steaks to visitors. You may have gotten a false interpretation from your friend on twitter. Don't worry about it though, I've forgiven you.

I'm not sure if you have ever made a relevant post.

I respect your opinion. I feel the same about your witch hunt.

I didn't ask for forgiveness. A recruit posted it. And the steaks look like hockey pucks! If you have insider knowledge sir, then maybe you should speak up and defend ovations. But I don't think you want to open that can of worms...

I didn't ask for forgiveness. A recruit posted it. And the steaks look like hockey pucks! If you have insider knowledge sir, then maybe you should speak up and defend ovations. But I don't think you want to open that can of worms...

1). It wasn't a recruit
2). It was the Magnolia Room, not Ovations. See where assumptions get you? (I doubt they could do any better though mind you)

And thanks Legaldeac for this. Stay classy my friend.
Screen_Shot_2014_10_19_at_10_03_53_PM.png

No idea what you mean by changing my name though

Last edited:
You made assumptions right there in the past without evidence. You posted they were recruit meals. You assumed we served overcooked steaks to visitors. You may have gotten a false interpretation from your friend on twitter. Don't worry about it though, I've forgiven you.

I respect your opinion. I feel the same about your witch hunt.

It has never been a witch hunt. Only the facts...
http://yesweekly.com/mobile/articles/articleView/id:5859

I don't know any of the parties involved in this spat, but I do know that concessions at BB&T are an embarrassment and the "one steak" incident goes far beyond one person's twitter posting.

Back