• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Conference Expansion: Stanford, California and SMU Join the ACC

I guess the Silicon Valley elites are too good to watch ACC football in their homes.

wasnt the acc supposed to vote last night? what's going on?
ACC postponed the meeting due to shooting at UNC and now hurricane in FL and GA.

There are rumors of a President's meeting on Thursday or Friday, but nothing official on that yet.

Very surprised that ACC is higher average in annual donations per school than Big 10 simply on the numbers alone. Those Big 10 schools are huge.

I'm.not either. ACC loaded with Dr's, lawyers and such.
Yeah, but this isn't per capita, this is overall average. The average student population at Big 10 schools is 48,000. Tons of alumni graduating every year. Michigan, Wisconsin, Purdue, Maryland, etc. are pretty good schools.

Said another way, the ACC is very impressive to have a high average donation pool than the Big 10.

Very surprised that ACC is higher average in annual donations per school than Big 10 simply on the numbers alone. Those Big 10 schools are huge.
It's with the expectation of Cal and Stanford, right? I bet Stanford juices the numbers.

If FSU didn't send Osceola to CLT for the ACC HQ opening as some sort of protest against the ACC, that is so petty, and also kind of unintentionally funny. FSU should tweet a photo of Osceola and Renegade wandering the streets of Birmingham trying to get into the SEC offices...
Raised all the ACC flags outside, all the mascots available and getting the replay war room ready for football on Thursday.

Back