• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Congrats DV7 and justgimmeblahblah

Castle McCulloch in Jamestown, NC.

Amazing venue. Too bad it is run by terrible people. Didn't ruin our night at all, but they were not the most pleasant to work with. Still, what a venue...

No mishaps on the stairs? Congrats you guys.

Congratulations! I don't venture over to the pit that often!

No mishaps on the stairs? Congrats you guys.

We all made it down! Kinda wanted to high five OSDtoy at the bottom but I refrained.

And yes - venue was beautiful and the pictures almost make me forget but Castle McCulloch is run by some idiots.

What happened? I was there for a wedding about 10 years ago and it was such an amazing place.

Have loved seeing the pics on FB! Everything looked lovely, especially the bride! And it was nice of ManU to not lose on DV7's wedding day. :thumbsup:

Was EDL the best man? Forgot you were friends with Rumberger as well.

everyone looked awesome and it was so much fun but god almighty the drive back to cleveland was my own personal hangover hell

It was an amazing wedding. The bride looked beautiful, the groom looked handsome, both looked incredibly happy! The dv7/getsome families sure know how to pull off both an elegant and fun celebration. Yesterday's hangover was painful but worth it. Congratulations and best wishes to such a great couple!

It was an amazing wedding. The bride looked beautiful, the groom looked handsome, both looked incredibly happy! The dv7/getsome families sure know how to pull off both an elegant and fun celebration. Yesterday's hangover was painful but worth it. Congratulations and best wishes to such a great couple!

You know what sucks worse than a hangover the day after a wedding?

A flight with a hangover the day after the wedding.

... dv7 .... elegant ...

huh-what.gif

What happened? I was there for a wedding about 10 years ago and it was such an amazing place.

Just very money hungry and not focused on customer service at all.

Have loved seeing the pics on FB! Everything looked lovely, especially the bride! And it was nice of ManU to not lose on DV7's wedding day. :thumbsup:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ROBIN VAN PERSIE

Did anyone drop some BzzzOut stuff in the guestbook?

i believe there's a chance i threw in a poorly written, chickenscratch #goacc but i'm not sure.

Back