• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Congrats to Grobe and Lobo

Bubble Boy

Reaction score
Great job with all of that work getting us back to being a running team. That 1.5 yd per attempt is stellar. And our short yardage/redzone execution is just spectacular. Closing those practices and scrimmages was just brilliant.

Can't wait until after the season to hear what we should have done in retrospect.

Winning has ceased to be the goal of WF athletics. I am not sure what the goal is; but it is not winning.

Villanova scored 14 points and gained 355 yards against BC last week. We've scored 10 and have 246 yards with less than 2 minutes to go.

1.5 yards per carry! Hard to believe that we worked all fall on an offense that could generate such wonderful numbers!

Nothing says loser mentality than the ending the last possession of a 2 TD loss with a punt.

What a joke. Its embarrassing that Danny Kanell was calling out the obvious. Danny Kanell!! Grobe and Lobo are stealing money from WFU.

Winning has ceased to be the goal of WF athletics. I am not sure what the goal is; but it is not winning.

this. hatch would rather just field teams that stay out of the news. no regard for winning.

he had a good couple of years. I thank him for whatever circumstances led to 2006. His time has past, mostly due to an unwillingness to let go of dead weight. It's time to move forward and generate some excitement about WFU football rather than let it languish into this bullshit that has become his retirement parade. I wish him nothing but the best, but it's past time for a change.

What a joke. Its embarrassing that Danny Kanell was calling out the obvious. Danny Kanell!! Grobe and Lobo are stealing money from WFU.

Mere minutes into our first real game, Danny Kanell was poking holes into our super secret offense that we supposedly didn't use in the Spring Game or vs. Presby to save for BC.

Jim seemed pretty upbeat in his post game interview.

Said the bad news was the goal line offense but the good news was we wouldn't have to use it much.

Jim seemed pretty upbeat in his post game interview.

Said the bad news was the goal line offense but the good news was we wouldn't have to use it much.

Huh? Is this a joke?

ACCOffice, you're a staunch Grobe guy. What's your take?

Back