• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CONOR Football News 2020

No, but why do people think Cade would be a great coach ? Because he plays hard ? 95% of the guys out there play hard as hell.

You know who would be a great coach ? Randolph Childress ! Right ?!

No, but why do people think Cade would be a great coach ? Because he plays hard ? 95% of the guys out there play hard as hell.

You know who would be a great coach ? Randolph Childress ! Right ?!

You would be a terrible coach.

Good write-up about [Cade Carney] who has exemplified Wake Forest football.
And a reminder that most college athletes "go pro" in something other than sports. Hence the importance of the college degree.
Indeed.

Thanks again, DeacAssured!

Always have enjoyed writing about the Beef Boys. Was telling my dad yesterday, between the 3 who left last year and these 3, those 6 of my top 15-20 enjoyable interviews. Going to miss them all.

Merry Christmas to all.

And here's to them having success in the NFL next year. Or in whatever else they choose as careers.

I hope I’m wrong but I think we will have lots of trouble scoring on MSU, particularly without Sage. Top 25 defense , higher grade athletes than we normally face on the D-line and secondary. See Clemson and V. Tech. Our O-line is the key to the game.

Fuck you. And that's my exact concern.

I hope I’m wrong but I think we will have lots of trouble scoring on MSU, particularly without Sage. Top 25 defense , higher grade athletes than we normally face on the D-line and secondary. See Clemson and V. Tech. Our O-line is the key to the game.

Clemson and VaTech used strong middle pressure to disrupt the RPO mesh point. MSU's best defensive lineman is one of the DT's. Wake will have to block him effectively. Otherwise it could be a rough game.

Having both Scotty and Kendall healthy and playing may beat that by giving Jamie two targets for quick passes. That could slow the rush some.

Back