• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Consolidated Bracketology Thread 3/12/23 updates

Memphis winning isn't an incremental problem, is it? They're already listed with a bid... Would a loss possibly knock them out?

No they are in. A #9 seed if they lose to Houston, maybe a 7 if they beat Houston. FWIW, Memphis can beat anyone in the country. Only Duke and KY have more future NBA players.

I going with vibes and think we shock and get in. My theory is the process is somewhat rigged and having the feel good story of COY and POY after the prior era is too good to pass up.

I going with vibes and think we shock and get in. My theory is the process is somewhat rigged and having the feel good story of COY and POY after the prior era is too good to pass up.

Does the committee even know or care about POY or COY??

I put so little confidence in their abilities. :tear:

The committee historically hates teams with terrible non conference SOS. There is no way we get lucky. They will not reward our shitty schedule... as reasonable as it was for a team like wake to play that schedule.

Probably just not our year.

On the positive side I thought about going to this game, spending money to see Richmond pull this out given our status would not have been fun

Our schedule was built to get early wins with a new group of players, get the fanbase back, have a winning record and a possible NIT bid. The schedule did what it was designed to do.

Congrats to Richmond...I agree w a previous poster who said we should play Richmond and Davidson every year.

Short lived vibes. How the fuck do you foul a shooter 2x in the last minute. For that alone Davidson should be out of all post season play.

FWIW, if you use the team in the bracket matrix field, but identified in the fewest number of entries, then ND gets knocked out by a Richmond win.

Of course the guy that is 1-9 and 1-7 from 3 takes the last 2 shots. And thought Mckillop was a good coach???? Have to take it inside when up unless wide open and Lee decided to start chucking….

FWIW, if you use the team in the bracket matrix field, but identified in the fewest number of entries, then ND gets knocked out by a Richmond win.

Ironically that would be the second time in four years they'd be the first team out, AND bounced by a bid thief from the A10.

Probably just safe to assume at this point the Atlantic 10 is going to produce a bid thief, happens more years than not

Wow Davidson guy got undercut pretty bad on that last look. Would have been a tough call to make though.

Back