• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Conspiracy Theories

TARDAWG

Steve Lepore
Reaction score
Last night I was watching the Olympic coverage and then they broke in some news pieces and one was a report about all the American Flags flying on the moon. My buddy and I started laughing about all those convinced it was all a fake set up in a movie studio. We then started talking about other conspiracies we had heard that actually have large followings. There was a great thread on the old board about this. I realized on that thread that I was in the vast minority in thinking the JFK assassination was done by more than one shooter.

What others are floating out there which have enough merit to make you think twice on the subject? I love reading all the theories online.

1) 911 attacks / Where’s the Plane at the Pentagon
2)JFK
3)Man On the moon
4)UFOs
5)Mermaids (or something that looks part human part fish. Good special on Discovery recently)
6)Bermuda Triangle
7)Pearl Harbor was not a surprise

images

8) Ryan Lochte intentionally tanked the last leg of the 4x100 to deny Phelps a gold medal.

9/11 is the one I have the hardest time with, mostly because I want so badly to believe in a benevolent US Government. Plus, it bugs the shit out of me when people try to play it off like thousands didn't actually die.

Personally, moreso than conspiracy theories, I LOVE Secret Societies. I am utterly fascinated by them, I want to know secrets. I don't even need to be in... I just want to know secrets.

9/11 is the one I have the hardest time with, mostly because I want so badly to believe in a benevolent US Government. Plus, it bugs the shit out of me when people try to play it off like thousands didn't actually die.

Personally, moreso than conspiracy theories, I LOVE Secret Societies. I am utterly fascinated by them, I want to know secrets. I don't even need to be in... I just want to know secrets.

Sorry. We don't tell the girls.

Philadelpha Expirement and the Montauk Project. Tesla helped the US develop time travel technology and the Navy transported a whole ship into the future. It also spawned a portal that allowed an interdimensional monster to come to Earth at Montauk.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montauk_Project

A thread on them would be cool. I remember something about the societies at Wake, but not sure about outside of WFU.

Wait, so what's the 9/11 conspiracy theory exactly? That the towers came down from within or that Bush did it or what?

I don't believe in any conspiracy theories. The JFK one makes the most sense though because it is feasible that there could have been more than one shooter and I think ballistic tests showed some evidence of that too (could be wrong here).

A great considerably theory is the one about Dave Chappelle being forced off the air by a cabal of African-American celebrities(Opera, Bill Cosby, etc..)

A thread on them would be cool. I remember something about the societies at Wake, but not sure about outside of WFU.

I know people in the 23's but I'm pretty sure it was cooler back in the day.

Wait, so what's the 9/11 conspiracy theory exactly? That the towers came down from within or that Bush did it or what?
I don't believe in any conspiracy theories. The JFK one makes the most sense though because it is feasible that there could have been more than one shooter and I think ballistic tests showed some evidence of that too (could be wrong here).

basically, that the US knew it was going to happen, the building was constructed in such a way that it was designed to come down (there's a monster report about the building issues), the pentagon plane pretty much disappeared, the PA plane didn't leave the right wreckage, etc etc.
to me, it's moot. the people still died. i refuse to believe the government knowingly killed that many people.

there's a movie called 'loose change'. it just makes me mad to watch (but i have watched it).

Doofus, the conspiracy theories are pretty widespread for 9/11. Most of the theorists think it was a cruise missile that hit the Pentagon and that explosive charges hastened the demise of the towers.

I know people in the 23's but I'm pretty sure it was cooler back in the day.

i know some, too, but i know nothing more about it. i went to a dinner at graylyn hosted by them, it was awesome, but seriously- what does a secret society DOOoooo other htan networking for members?
also, based on the people i know who were in it, i don't understand membership and how it's decided.

There is one about the Aurora shooter saying he was brainwashed and trained by the government in order to garner support for gun control.

A lot of people deny that the holocaust was as bad as it was or that it happened at all.

Back