• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Conspiracy Theories

I'll believe that we got attacked by a terrorist group with cruise missiles and explosive charges before I believe the government did it to us. Seriously, screw that Loose Change video... the evidence is pretty interesting but automatically assuming it was Bush's brother is a pretty giant leap.

I'm not a big conspiracy guy anymore. The world's too boring.

Do believe in aliens but I don't think they've been to Earth. I still kind of think the Government(s) know more than they let on.
JFK - more happened than we know but it's probably also fairly boring.

Also, The Dyatlov Incident creeps me out.

Just read up on the Dyatlov incident. Creepy. How is the not a film yet?

I'm not a big conspiracy guy anymore. The world's too boring.

Do believe in aliens but I don't think they've been to Earth. I still kind of think the Government(s) know more than they let on.
JFK - more happened than we know but it's probably also fairly boring.

Also, The Dyatlov Incident creeps me out.

Yes to all

The bible conspiracy theories are fascinating:

1) Mary magdalene and Jesus' intimate relationship (thanks Dan Brown)
2) Mary magdalene was a disciple and apostle

I also find the New World Order conspiracy theory interesting. Who's a part of that??? WWF wrestlers and the knights,of Columbus?

Also, similar to 9/11, the theory that FDR knew Pearl Harbor was coming but allowed it to happen to galvanize patriotism to enter WWII

Last night I was watching the Olympic coverage and then they broke in some news pieces and one was a report about all the American Flags flying on the moon. My buddy and I started laughing about all those convinced it was all a fake set up in a movie studio.

There was some dude on the old board who, if not convinced the moon landing was a fake, was legitimately skeptical, openly questioning it and pointing out the usual objections ("Why did the flag wave if there's no wind?!?"), but I'm totally blanking on his screen name. BMoney or anybody remember who it was?

The bible conspiracy theories are fascinating:

1) Mary magdalene and Jesus' intimate relationship (thanks Dan Brown)
2) Mary magdalene was a disciple and apostle

I also find the New World Order conspiracy theory interesting. Who's a part of that??? WWF wrestlers and the knights,of Columbus?

How about that Mary Magdalene was a prostitute? I would imagine that a majority of Christians still believe that.

I really enjoy reading about conspiracies & secret societies. Do I believe any of them? Not at all. The second first believable is JFk.

The first is Area 51 & aliens. Reading all of that stuff is awesome.

There was some dude on the old board who, if not convinced the moon landing was a fake, was legitimately skeptical, openly questioning it and pointing out the usual objections ("Why did the flag wave if there's no wind?!?"), but I'm totally blanking on his screen name. BMoney or anybody remember who it was?

I remember that thread, but don't remember who it was. At least one other poster argued in favor of a missile hitting the Pentagon.

Sorry for the duplicate thread.

The one I watched on the Pentagon and it also touches on the twin towers is 911: In Plane sight It is available on netflix. Some interesting points of view if you can keep from laughing at the idiot who filmed this in his mother’s basement, or so it looks.

The talk of us knowing about Pearl Harbor reminds me of a great movie from 1980, The Final Countdown.

The-Final-Countdown-1980-Hollywood-Movie-Watch-Online.jpg

I havent seen that movie in ages, but I'm going to have to pick it up.

i don't buy the Pearl Harbor thing. I mean, maybe FDR knew the Japanese were sending a fleet for some unknown attack, but there's no way the military or gov of 1941 would willingly allow their fleet of battleships to be cornered and pounded just to enter the war. Naval Strategy in that time was based almost solely around fielding fleets of capital ships (Battleships and Heavy Cruisers) dueling with big guns, not carriers.

My best friend loves this stuff. Listens to some radio station every night called Coast to Coast or something like that. They basically try to expose the government an conspiracy theories. I normally laugh off what he tells me, but here's some things I remember:

1. He swears on his life that JFK assassination was staged. Says there's evidence that LHO was set up. Says he worked for the FBI just weeks before the shot was fired and the FBI used him. Also says there's evidence that he was in the break room the whole time.

2. Milk is killing our bodies. Well, not exactly milk, but what they put in milk. Says there were government workers sent to some facility to study the process of pasteurizing milk and within days they quit their jobs and moved out of the US.

3. Aliens have landed on earth. He said he will only listen to "someone that has something to lose" so pretty much only ex military officials. He says there's plenty of them out there with stories saying its happened.

4. The Builderberg Group runs the world, and will soon push for one world government/currency.

5. The Crystal Sculls really exist and have powers when all are brought together.

6. Some sort of alien bacteria exists in a lake on the west coast. Says the bacteria lives off of arsenic, which kills everything else that we know of as humans.

With all that being said, do some research on something called: "The Starchild Skull". That's his favorite story to tell.

Last edited:
My best friend loves this stuff. Listens to some radio station every night called Coast to Coast or something like that. They basically try to expose the government an conspiracy theories. I normally laugh off what he tells me, but here's some things I remember:

1. He swears on his life that JFK assassination was staged. Says there's evidence that JWB was set up. Says he worked for the FBI just weeks before the shot was fired and the FBI used him. Also says there's evidence that he was in the break room the whole time.

2. Milk is killing our bodies. Well, not exactly milk, but what they put in milk. Says there were government workers sent to some facility to study the process of pasteurizing milk and within days they quit their jobs and moved out of the US.

3. Aliens have landed on earth. He said he will only listen to "someone that has something to lose" so pretty much only ex military officials. He says there's plenty of them out there with stories saying its happened.

4. The Builderberg Group runs the world, and will soon push for one world government/currency.

5. The Crystal Sculls really exist and have powers when all are brought together.

6. Some sort of alien bacteria exists in a lake on the west coast. Says the bacteria lives off of arsenic, which kills everything else that we know of as humans.

With all that being said, do some research on something called: "The Starchild Skull". That's his favorite story to tell.

The results of this study were mistaken. The bacteria is simply arsenic resistant.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GFAJ-1

I think that Starchild Skull came from a Hydrocephalic American Indian child. What else does he say about it?

Back