• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Conspiracy Theories

Reaction score
Curious to see if we have any conspiracy theorists out there... or anyone who will admit to being curious about one thing or another.

Faked Moon landing?

JFK assassination?

9/11 as a part of Operation Northwoods?

I'm not a conspiracy theorist by any means although I'll admit to being a little curious about the physics of the 9/11 attacks. No way I'd take the leap to it being an inside job by the Bush administration but it's a little intriguing.

Who else?

:tinfoilhat:
:jfk:

JFK - the "lone gunman" theory is BS.

Howard Hunt was one of the "hobos" on the hill, w.t.f. was a spook like Hunt doing in Dallas that day?

Philadelphia Experiment
Majestic 12
Montauk Project
Denver airport as massive center for the occult

I think you'll probably get a lot of people on the JFK thing (myself included).

I like to read about them, and I'll admit I've tried to give most listed above a fair shake when studying what they imply. So, no I don't believe in any of them, but do find them interesting to read about.

My mother-in-law (a complete freak job) told us in all seriousness several years ago that the reason there are so many Chinese restaurants in DC is because they're all spy operations. Which sounds reasonable on the surface...

She then went on to say that the soy sauce containers on each table contain bugs and each restaurant has satellite dishes on top that beam these conversations back to the ChiComms.

Don't you feel bad for the poor Chinese folks who have to listen to all those lame conversations?

Still not convinced that a passenger jet hit the Pentagon on 9/11. The evidence just doesn't support that explanation in my mind.

FDR knew the Pearl Harbor attack was coming.

I've never heard that one before.

Some high ranking officials with some pretty astounding statements. Wiki article.

Roosevelt's administrative assistant about FDR's reaction to the attack: The blow was heavier than he had hoped it would necessarily be...But the risks paid off; even the loss was worth the price.

US Secretary of War at the time "entered in his diary the famous and much-argued statement - that he had met with President Roosevelt to discuss the evidence of impending hostilities with Japan, and the question was 'how we should maneuver them [the Japanese] into the position of firing the first shot without allowing too much danger to ourselves.'"

Lots of other stuff, too.

Still not convinced that a passenger jet hit the Pentagon on 9/11. The evidence just doesn't support that explanation in my mind.

You saw that video as well? It really makes a convincing argument that it was a cruise missile.

You saw that video as well? It really makes a convincing argument that it was a cruise missile.

Yeah, the video is very well done but watch a legit video on the debunking of the conspiracy and you'll just as easily believe the opposite.

Don't remember exactly but that video was wrong on a few different points, though made it appear as if all claims were fact.

Not sure which one video you are referring too, but I have seen a few of them on it.

I just find it hard to believe that a plane can disappear after hitting a building.

Except there are parts of the plane every where, also no one explains what happened to all the passengers and crew.

Pentagon_engine_part_cropped.jpg

No wing damage? No tail section left behind or marks of where it hit the building?

Just some weird stuff.

Except there are parts of the plane every where, also no one explains what happened to all the passengers and crew.

Thank you. Obviously the plane existed and there were people on it. If it didn't crash into the Pentagon, then where is it and where are those people? Bermuda Triangle?

Thank you. Obviously the plane existed and there were people on it. If it didn't crash into the Pentagon, then where is it and where are those people? Bermuda Triangle?

Duh. Haven't you seen LOST?

If you're going to make a plane disappear, you need to make a fake one appear.

Back