• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Conspiracy Theories

That's the problem with the documentary, which is compelling in presenting the case that there was a cover-up. It simply doesn't present any case for what really happened? Terrorists? Government? The 3 missiles would indicate that it's too organized for terrorists. The question then becomes why would the government shoot down the plane? I mean, was Osama bin Laden on it? Apparently not.

I remember when this happened. I was living in the DC area and would pick up a copy of the Washington Times every day to read during lunch. They were all about the Clinton conspiracy theories, from Mena to Ron Brown to TWA 800. As a kid in his 20s not completely jaded by politics at that point, I soaked that shit up like a sponge, yet I can't recall any viable explanations on the government shooting it down. Maybe a training exercise gone wrong?

I wondered the same thing.

Googled top 10 Conspiracy Theories and have now wasted 30 minutes reading information from chemical engineers educating the public on burning points of steel and the maximum temperature for burning jet fuel, and once again I have questions in my mind about 9/11. I really enjoyed that one movie on Netflix that talks about the demolition of that third tower.

Debunking the “pull theory” http://debunking911.com/pull.htm

Last edited:
Oh man.

9 SPACE ODDITIES:
1. Apollo 14 astronaut Allen Shepard played golf on the Moon. In front of a worldwide TV audience, Mission Control teased him about slicing the ball to the right. Yet a slice is caused by uneven air flow over the ball. The Moon has no atmosphere and no air.
2. A camera panned upwards to catch Apollo 16's Lunar Landerlifting off the Moon. Who did the filming?
3. One NASA picture from Apollo 11 is looking up at Neil Armstrong about to take his giant step for mankind. The photographer must have been lying on the planet surface. If Armstrong was the first man on the Moon, then who took the shot?
4. The pressure inside a space suit was greater than inside a football. The astronauts should have been puffed out like the Michelin Man, but were seen freely bending their joints.
5. The Moon landings took place during the Cold War. Why didn't America make a signal on the moon that could be seen from earth? The PR would have been phenomenal and it could have been easily done with magnesium flares.
6. Text from pictures in the article said that only two men walked on the Moon during the Apollo 12 mission. Yet the astronaut reflected in the visor has no camera. Who took the shot?
7. The flags shadow goes behind the rock so doesn't match the dark line in the foreground, which looks like a line cord. So the shadow to the lower right of the spaceman must be the flag. Where is his shadow? And why is the flag fluttering if there is no air or wind on the moon?
8. How can the flag be brightly lit when its side is to the light? And where, in all of these shots, are the stars?
9. The Lander weighed 17 tons yet the astronauts feet seem to have made a bigger dent in the dust. The powerful booster rocket at the base of the Lunar Lander was fired to slow descent to the moons service. Yet it has left no traces of blasting on the dust underneath. It should have created a small crater, yet the booster looks like it's never been fired.

I love all of these, and I think most are very valid questions, a few are how you look at things. Me and another buddy bring this up all the time in front of another friend who LOVES space exploration. I really do not think it was a staged accomplishment, but man is it easy to push his buttons. He always comes back with “we have brought back tons of rocks and other proof”, and I always respond “who validates that it is from the moon?....NASA of course. What proof have we brought back from the landings? No a doubter, just want to know the facts supplied by parties that have no interest in claiming we have landed.

I am in awe of the technology we would have used back in the 60’s to pull this off considering pocket digital calculators were cutting edge.

Oh man.

9 SPACE ODDITIES:
1. Apollo 14 astronaut Allen Shepard played golf on the Moon. In front of a worldwide TV audience, Mission Control teased him about slicing the ball to the right. Yet a slice is caused by uneven air flow over the ball. The Moon has no atmosphere and no air.
2. A camera panned upwards to catch Apollo 16's Lunar Landerlifting off the Moon. Who did the filming?
3. One NASA picture from Apollo 11 is looking up at Neil Armstrong about to take his giant step for mankind. The photographer must have been lying on the planet surface. If Armstrong was the first man on the Moon, then who took the shot?
4. The pressure inside a space suit was greater than inside a football. The astronauts should have been puffed out like the Michelin Man, but were seen freely bending their joints.
5. The Moon landings took place during the Cold War. Why didn't America make a signal on the moon that could be seen from earth? The PR would have been phenomenal and it could have been easily done with magnesium flares.
6. Text from pictures in the article said that only two men walked on the Moon during the Apollo 12 mission. Yet the astronaut reflected in the visor has no camera. Who took the shot?
7. The flags shadow goes behind the rock so doesn't match the dark line in the foreground, which looks like a line cord. So the shadow to the lower right of the spaceman must be the flag. Where is his shadow? And why is the flag fluttering if there is no air or wind on the moon?
8. How can the flag be brightly lit when its side is to the light? And where, in all of these shots, are the stars?
9. The Lander weighed 17 tons yet the astronauts feet seem to have made a bigger dent in the dust. The powerful booster rocket at the base of the Lunar Lander was fired to slow descent to the moons service. Yet it has left no traces of blasting on the dust underneath. It should have created a small crater, yet the booster looks like it's never been fired.

to be totally honest, it would not surprise me to find out the moon landing didn't happen. I'm totally cool with going along with it because suck it, soviets! but if someone came out tomorrow and 100% disproved it, it wouldn't shock me.

On another note, if you were elected president would you immediately demand to fly to Area 51 after the inauguration?

A former employee told me that her sister, who served in the Air Force, claimed that Area 51 does exist, but it's not the community of buildings that we can see. She claimed that those were "just for show." The real Area 51 was about 2 miles away and was entirely underground.

I am in awe of the technology we would have used back in the 60’s to pull this off considering pocket digital calculators were cutting edge.

Just need good math and great precision, really. Oh, and great big, weightless testicles.

True story. Boko Haram actually has a Facebook (FB) page. This is the same group that just kidnapped over 300 innocent Nigerian girls and has DOZENS of photos on its FB page of mutilated civilians.

If you report to Facebook that the content is Graphic Violence, this is the response you will receive:

Thank you for taking the time to report something that you feel may violate our Community Standards. Reports like yours are an important part of making Facebook a safe and welcoming environment. We reviewed the post you reported for containing graphic violence and found it doesn't violate our Community Standards.

If you don't believe it. Try searching for them on FB. I will warn you. It is graphic and you will want to vomit. You've been warned. I performed a search after seeing a story posted today because someone claimed that you could. I was 100% certain it was a hoax. Sure as shit. They're right there. Front and center.

The conspiracy angle is FB is hosting a major terrorist group's FB page with just unbelievable content and an even bigger question is WHY!?

The rational thought, I hope, is that the US wants FB to leave this up to collect more clues until it can zero in on locations. At least, God I hope so. If not, I hope FB burns down in a fire.

Last edited:
Holy shit, CoreDeac is not kidding. The third picture they have posted is off a pile of mutilated limbs. Gotta think the reason its allowed is for US surveillance. And of course I'm now on a watch list.

Back