• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Conspiracy Theories

Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.

-So who's in this Pentavirate?

The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went tits up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee *beady* eyes, and that smug look on his face. "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"

-Dad, how can you hate "The Colonel"?

Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes ya crave it fortnightly, smartass!

Ahahahaha. I played kickball for 5 years on a team called "The Pentavaret" (correct spelling I might add :thumbsup:). Great movie. Great quote. Always had to explain the team name to people, but the ones that knew it you knew were cool.

The Dyatlov Pass incident is some freaky stuff. I feel like lots of it sounds like avalanche things (including missing tongue, if snow crushes you and makes you bite your tongue), except for the whole radiation thing.

The Dyatlov Pass incident is some freaky stuff. I feel like lots of it sounds like avalanche things (including missing tongue, if snow crushes you and makes you bite your tongue), except for the whole radiation thing.

Yeah, avalanche was my first thought.

Then some aliens came and beamed around and that melted most of the avalanche snow and caused the radiation. See? No conspiracy there.

Obviously, it isn't a conspiracy theory, but it is quite the coincidence.

In The Dark Knight Rises, Gordon points to Strike Zone 1 on the map. It is labeled Sandy Hook.

High-Res Version
http://www.imgbox.de/users/Deckard666/Sonstiges/The_Dark_Knight_Rises___Sandy_Hook_1.jpg

conspiracyhook1212.jpeg

The interwebs say that The Dark Knight Rises' propmaster is(was, he died in a car crash before the film released) from Netwon, CT, so that explains it. Still strange.

There's a famous Sandy Hook in Jersey too.

No way Jfk was killed by a lone gunman. You have to be the Moron to believe that not the opposite. We had a coup in the usa plain and simple.

Last edited:
haven't heard this depth, but i have seen published studies (though can't for the life of me find links without my JSTOR or JAMA access any more) of sound resonance therapy in cancers showing unheard of amounts of effectiveness that have been blocked from ever reaching FDA or the Surgeon General.

This is the stuff I find really hard to believe. If there was proven treatment that you could not get approved in the US you would simply take it to a 3rd world country an practice it there. Going out of the country for alternative medical practices is not uncommon.

My bad. I didn't realize I was on this thread...will delete.

I haven't read this thread all the way through but in my limited reading I was hoping at some point a doctor who knows more than me would chime in and explain how talking about a universal cancer "cure" displays some pretty solid ignorance of what causes cancer and the diversity in the types.

This is the stuff I find really hard to believe. If there was proven treatment that you could not get approved in the US you would simply take it to a 3rd world country an practice it there. Going out of the country for alternative medical practices is not uncommon.

i heard this on a podcast too. may have been radiolab. there were two people who worked on it, a non-scientist and a scientist. non-scientist said it worked, scientist said maybe, but probably not as too many other things happened to isolate sound resonace as reason cancer disappeared. non-scientist kind of ran out of money, so not sure they are looking that way anymore.

edit:

it was radiolab on so crazy it just might work podcast from november 11, 2011. also a documentary called the cure.

Obviously, it isn't a conspiracy theory, but it is quite the coincidence.

In The Dark Knight Rises, Gordon points to Strike Zone 1 on the map. It is labeled Sandy Hook.

High-Res Version
http://www.imgbox.de/users/Deckard666/Sonstiges/The_Dark_Knight_Rises___Sandy_Hook_1.jpg

conspiracyhook1212.jpeg

The interwebs say that The Dark Knight Rises' propmaster is(was, he died in a car crash before the film released) from Netwon, CT, so that explains it. Still strange.

Wasn't the Aurora shooter dressed as the Joker or something? Did this kid feel a connection to that shooter and see this in the movie?

Wasn't the Aurora shooter dressed as the Joker or something? Did this kid feel a connection to that shooter and see this in the movie?

He had orange hair. People assumed he was dressed as the Joker, because the Joker's hair is green.

)
1) The hard part of flying is landing. Based on my limited experience, but according to relatives who fly commercially, privately, and in the armed forces, steering a plane during normal flight is no big deal.

2) They were trained to be multi-engine commercial pilots...not sure what size plane they trained in:
http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/05/03/al.qaeda.flight.school/index.html?iref=allsearch

A kid can get behind the wheel of a car and steer it to make it go where he/she wants. The same kid probably doesn't have the finesse to parallel park the car.

Agreed. I don't think it would be that hard to pilot those planes once airborne considering those guys had some training and loads of determination. The real pilots did the hard part for them as taking off and landing are the most challenging times. I also don't think it would be that hard to hit the trade towers (but who am I) but hitting the pentagon is more of a challenge than the towers. Although it is a massive building, it isn't all that tall and the terrorist had to come in low and fast which in itself is more difficult in my opinion. Color me surprised that the pentagon plane didn't crash and burn (hitting poles, etc.)before it got there.

Back