• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coron Williams

Joshwake2013

Reaction score
I don't know jack about Post-grad players. So does coron have to pay the $60,000 tuition or is he on scholarship?
Oh FYI next year wakes tuition will be 62,000 that's fucking insane

I don't know jack about Post-grad players. So does coron have to pay the $60,000 tuition or is he on scholarship?
Oh FYI next year wakes tuition will be 62,000 that's fucking insane

You are incorrect. Wake's tuition is not $60k this year and it isn't $62k next year. It's $44k this year, $45.5k next year.

No the 45k is tuition only the 64ish is tuition, room/board, and meal plan

The all-in cost doesn't really mean anything..tuition only is much closer to the marginal cost of going to college. Still have to live somewhere and eat whether you are in college or not.

But, anyway, to answer your original question, Coron is on scholarship (which, frankly, seems quite obvious).

Of course. Frankly, truly obvious. Too bad his scholarship play isn't as obvious.

The all-in cost doesn't really mean anything..tuition only is much closer to the marginal cost of going to college. Still have to live somewhere and eat whether you are in college or not.

But, anyway, to answer your original question, Coron is on scholarship (which, frankly, seems quite obvious).
Oh yeah. Wake is a bargain. Shove it up your fat ass. And it's fat.

He has had 2 poor games in a row. We might have had a chance to win the 'cuse game if he could have hit a few shots when we were down by 3. He was AWOL yesterday

he was a role player for Robert Morris. What do people expect. LMAO at the "he is replacing CJ!!!!" talk.

This shouldn't be surprising. There is a reason he Was at Robert Morris.

I don't think I've actually seen him hit a shot. Granted, I don't watch much of the games anymore.

He has a decent shot but he is small and gets bothered by larger defenders. He will still have some good games but literally the only thing he contributes is shooting. If he doesn't catch and shoot he is really limited. Defensively he is just too small and not quick enough to make much of an impact.

I thought zero turnovers in ACC play so far, was a pretty good contribution.

He's the 3rd guard, so he's bound to have some ball handling duty. Zero turnovers in the number of minutes he's played against ACC competition is pretty impressive for anybody, I would think.

He's the 3rd guard, so he's bound to have some ball handling duty. Zero turnovers in the number of minutes he's played against ACC competition is pretty impressive for anybody, I would think.

Just because his position is guard doesn't mean he handles the ball much. His job is to spot up, not to bring the ball up, drive or make the entry pass.

It's impressive, but more from an unlikely stat standpoint than because it shows he's an exceptional talent, ball handler or anything. It's sort of like those random games where we win the rebounding war...fun to point out but not indicative of much.

Back